Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sounds like Ballsack is onto us.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Re: Sounds like Nutzcak is on to us.

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    I thought he sucked and needed to be punched in his brainless cranium.

Anyhow, since it was obvious to me that he wasn't going away I made it a point to make fun of him and point out his contradictions and inconsistencies every chance I got. I think I finally got to him, actually. I sent him a PM making fun of him and he threatened to tell the mods on me. There were more than a few times that he just stopped responding to me in a thread after I bagged on him real hard.

What a toolbag.
    I got a PM from another trib member that said they had complained to the mods and got a pm from them saying that they had viewed his posts and did not feel as if he had personally attacked any member or violated any message board rules. That members just needed to leave him alone and he would leave them alone. Also that they were letting all the members know they were working on the technical issues.

I'm not familiar with the member and they have very few posts, so I don't know how reliable they are.

The mods over there haven't PMed me, I guess I'm apart of the troublemakers.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by anothersteelerfan

Anyhow, since it was obvious to me that he wasn't going away I made it a point to make fun of him and point out his contradictions and inconsistencies every chance I got. I think I finally got to him, actually. I sent him a PM making fun of him and he threatened to tell the mods on me. There were more than a few times that he just stopped responding to me in a thread after I bagged on him real hard.

What a toolbag.
    I got a PM from another trib member that said they had complained to the mods and got a pm from them saying that they had viewed his posts and did not feel as if he had personally attacked any member or violated any message board rules. That members just needed to leave him alone and he would leave them alone. Also that they were letting all the members know they were working on the technical issues.

I'm not familiar with the member and they have very few posts, so I don't know how reliable they are.

Hmmmm,maybe Aszcrack is a mod???

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

What a toolbag.

Hmmmm,maybe Aszcrack is a mod???
    I hadn't thought of that.

Starter

User Info Menu

And I didn't get a PM,either.Honestly,I could care less anymore.That place has seriously gone down hill in the last few months.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

And I didn't get a PM,either.Honestly,I could care less anymore.That place has seriously gone down hill in the last few months.

I got one back during the Crash, BN split, that was when I first thought that some of the posters must be mods.

Starter

User Info Menu

I got one back during the Crash, BN split, that was when I first thought that some of the posters must be mods.

Any "mod" that thinks what Aszcrack is doing is ok,either is Aszcrack himself or retarded.