Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: Jigawatt Welcome Center

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,516

    Jigawatt Welcome Center

    As self appointed Planet Steelers good will ambassador, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members to this site.

    PM ShawnMedGuy (a.k.a SMG) and he'll set all new members up with a gift basket. This basket includes Steelers underwear, a 3.4 FL. OZ bottle of cool water aftershave, and a gift certificate for one month of tanning at Beefcakes Man Tan Outlet.

    Happy posting everyone!!!

  2. #2

    Re: Jigawatt Welcome Center

    I figured Shawn would have been offering free lap dances as well.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler calmkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,362

    Re: Jigawatt Welcome Center

    Happy to be here.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    3,008

    Re: Jigawatt Welcome Center

    I want my post count to come over as part of the gift basket!!!!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler calmkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,362

    Re: Jigawatt Welcome Center

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    I want my post count to come over as part of the gift basket!!!!
    /agree
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

  6. #6
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,515

    Re: Jigawatt Welcome Center

    I got yo basket right here. Opps sorry wrong site.

    Welcome to all you newbs.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Jigawatt Welcome Center

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    As self appointed Planet Steelers good will ambassador, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members to this site.

    PM ShawnMedGuy (a.k.a SMG) and he'll set all new members up with a gift basket. This basket includes Steelers underwear, a 3.4 FL. OZ bottle of cool water aftershave, and a gift certificate for one month of tanning at Beefcakes Man Tan Outlet.

    Happy posting everyone!!!



    SMG (left), and Jiggawatt after a Beefcake session. Beefcakes' Man Tan Outlet uses nothing but the most powerful bulbs.

  8. #8
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    24,636

    Re: Jigawatt Welcome Center

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    As self appointed Planet Steelers good will ambassador, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members to this site.

    PM ShawnMedGuy (a.k.a SMG) and he'll set all new members up with a gift basket. This basket includes Steelers underwear, a 3.4 FL. OZ bottle of cool water aftershave, and a gift certificate for one month of tanning at Beefcakes Man Tan Outlet.

    Happy posting everyone!!!



    SMG (left), and Jiggawatt after a Beefcake session. Beefcakes' Man Tan Outlet uses nothing but the most powerful bulbs.
    If Beefcake's Man Tan Outlet makes a white man turn red, does that mean it make a yellow man turn orange? You're up next, AA/AS!!!



    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Jigawatt Welcome Center

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    As self appointed Planet Steelers good will ambassador, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members to this site.

    PM ShawnMedGuy (a.k.a SMG) and he'll set all new members up with a gift basket. This basket includes Steelers underwear, a 3.4 FL. OZ bottle of cool water aftershave, and a gift certificate for one month of tanning at Beefcakes Man Tan Outlet.

    Happy posting everyone!!!



    SMG (left), and Jiggawatt after a Beefcake session. Beefcakes' Man Tan Outlet uses nothing but the most powerful bulbs.
    If Beefcake's Man Tan Outlet makes a white man turn red, does that mean it make a yellow man turn orange? You're up next, AA/AS!!!


    Actually, that looks like a relative..... much too tall though.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Jigawatt Welcome Center

    Jig, I'll skip the gift basket if you'll bring that tractor over to my place in the winter to clear snow..... But no donuts!!! I saw the tracks, and how you drive!...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •