Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why this board?

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Why this board?

Lets leave the Bungholes out of this LVG!!!

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Lets leave the Bungholes out of this LVG!!!

Right on Les. That would be a great banner to hang up at Heinz Field when the Steelers are playing the Bungals.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    Hey, kids... One more here...
    I mention his name in a post, and...BAM!...11 minutes later he shows up with his first post. Now THAT'S some powerful unintentional pimpage right there. You better recognize!
    Or maybe it was due to a received PM.......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Right on Les. That would be a great banner to hang up at Heinz Field when the Steelers are playing the Bungals.
    I think someone might still have a banner that reads "I'd rather be gay than be a Bungle fan"......

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    I think someone might still have a banner that reads "I'd rather be gay than be a Bungle fan"......
    Don't they both go hand in hand??

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Hi guys. Got vegasguy's PM over at triblive. Why are people jumping ship? Just curious.
    Welcome aboard SteelerNation glad to see you decided to stay for awhile.
    Thanks titties...I mean Vegasguy.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

LasVegasGuy

Hi guys. Got vegasguy's PM over at triblive. Why are people jumping ship? Just curious.
    Welcome aboard SteelerNation glad to see you decided to stay for awhile.
    Thanks titties...I mean Vegasguy.

We couldn't leave you hanging. Start pimping the site and grab the best of the best. No mention of this site in a post because then it will become the Trib real quick.

Anybody send a PM to UNCSteeler yet?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Good question. I don't plan on leaving the Trib anytime soon unless
    I can get better football talk elsewhere. But, I have had alot of personal issues with the Trib recently.

1) First everything J just said.
    2) Lack of communication with mods.
    3) Technical issues with the Trib.

The place is slow and the mods won't even respond to concerns. The trolls run wild with names like Harry Nutczak...attacking other posters...no moderator intervention...but if someone dares to post a Legion of Doom post to slap the trolls on the hands...its taken down within 24 hours.

Personally, I would like to get this site to the point that I can leave the Trib without losing any good football talk.
    Patience Grasshopper, patience, this place will be rocking once the season starts and there's real football news. Right now with football news being slow it takes visiting 3 or 4 boards just to get a fresh perspective or you have to wait for days if you only go to one board.

Here are some posters that may be worth a PM: JC Steel, UNCSteeler, agdci981, Scarletfire1970, Mauer_99, SteelTsar, rpmpit, Steeler Shades, Chavezz, Ghost, GLLoyd95, DArtagnon, Chadman, Cold Hard Steel, Big Lebowski, redundantman, D Rock, mauisteel, feltdizz, Bradshaw's Hairdresser, Mel Blount's Glistening S, diver5, kareng, Big Kahuna Burgher, bdeff, SaccMann, JAR, SanAntonioSteelerFan, NC Steeler Fan, lambert maniac, bradyshawda, Raven Rick, Hardliner, TallyStiller...just off the top of my head.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Here are some posters that may be worth a PM: JC Steel, UNCSteeler, agdci981, Scarletfire1970, Mauer_99, SteelTsar, rpmpit, Steeler Shades, Chavezz, Ghost, GLLoyd95, DArtagnon, Chadman, Cold Hard Steel, Big Lebowski, redundantman, D Rock, mauisteel, feltdizz, Bradshaw's Hairdresser, Mel Blount's Glistening S, diver5, kareng, Big Kahuna Burgher, bdeff, SaccMann, JAR, SanAntonioSteelerFan, NC Steeler Fan, lambert maniac, bradyshawda, Raven Rick, Hardliner, TallyStiller...just off the top of my head.
    I hit the highlighted ones up already....Plus a few others.
    ...I saw that Steeler Shades was already on the memberlist.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Good question. I don't plan on leaving the Trib anytime soon unless
    I can get better football talk elsewhere. But, I have had alot of personal issues with the Trib recently.

1) First everything J just said.
    2) Lack of communication with mods.
    3) Technical issues with the Trib.

The place is slow and the mods won't even respond to concerns. The trolls run wild with names like Harry Nutczak...attacking other posters...no moderator intervention...but if someone dares to post a Legion of Doom post to slap the trolls on the hands...its taken down within 24 hours.

Personally, I would like to get this site to the point that I can leave the Trib without losing any good football talk.
    Patience Grasshopper, patience, this place will be rocking once the season starts and there's real football news. Right now with football news being slow it takes visiting 3 or 4 boards just to get a fresh perspective or you have to wait for days if you only go to one board.

Pappy
    Well thanks for remembering me. :P

Vegasguy sent me a PM. Thanks Vegasguy.