Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Why this board?

BigBen2112

Re: Why this board?

[quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":3imatsqf
    Don't feel bad,Benny.Its not that everyone disrespects you.Its that no one likes you.
    I figured!
    You didn't let me finish.I was going to say no one likes you................except queerbait!! [/quote:3imatsqf]

Actually...he told me he didnt like straight guys...and that's why he doesnt like me...but he said he LOVES you and Shawn!

Starter

User Info Menu

He loves me and Shawn because of our intelligence.He salivates over you because of your "cute physique."

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    He loves me and Shawn because of our intelligence.He salivates over you because of your "cute physique."
    Oh...wait...I thought I was the intelligent one? Am I wrong?! Now my self-confidence will tank and I will fail out of school...and people will thus die b/c they wont get the treatment from my brilliant medical mind!

Starter

User Info Menu

Oh...wait...I thought I was the intelligent one? Am I wrong?! Now my self-confidence will tank and I will fail out of school...and people will thus die b/c they wont get the treatment from my brilliant medical mind!

And thats a bad thing???

BigBen2112

[quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":1lzyivrt

And thats a bad thing??? [/quote:1lzyivrt]

World Depopulation huh?! Les is trying to find a way to scale back human consumption by destroying the human race...

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes...I hope that helps.

Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Only took 3 hours for Ben to pass me.

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Yes...I hope that helps.

Damn you!

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Only took 3 hours for Ben to pass me.
    High speed internet its an amazing thing...guess you dont get it up in the Cheez capital of the world huh?!

Starter

User Info Menu

Its all a part of my diabolical plan to conquer the world.BWAHAAHAHAHA.