Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PhotoShoppers

Re: PhotoShoppers

I love looking at all the photshopped stuff. I would learn to love how to do it but my eggroll crappin brother has yet to teach me.

I have adobe photoshop on my new laptop...would that work and is anyone familiar with it? I would love to get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    I'll give somebody a cagillion dollars if they teach me how to photoshop.
    Do you have photoshop? If you have any basic computer skills, photoshop is pretty easy
    to use. If you do have photoshop, IMO, the most important thing besides the basics is layering, which becomes basic after the first time you try it.

Once you learn the basics, just mess around with the program and build from there.
    Jig,

Do you work for Microsoft tech support? Technically, everything you said is true, however, the information provided isn't useful in any manner. :P

I'd love to learn how to use the program and I do have a copy of it on my PC.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Happy to answere anybody's question regarding photoshop. And yes Shawn....adobe photoshop is photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Happy to answere anybody's question regarding photoshop. And yes Shawn....adobe photoshop is photoshop.
    Well that's what I thought...but I had no idea where to start. Does anyone here use adobe? Is it easy to use?

Hall of Famer

MJG sent me a link or two several months ago, but it just seemed so difficult to use... I guess I didn't have the time/patience to work on it, but I've developed alot of respect for those that DO have the ability.

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

I use a mac and i have phooshop. i always thought i was good on a computer but i cannot figure out photoshop. HELP!!!!!!!
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    MJG sent me a link or two several months ago, but it just seemed so difficult to use... I guess I didn't have the time/patience to work on it, but I've developed alot of respect for those that DO have the ability.
    If you find that link...would you post it?

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    If you find that link...would you post it?
    You got it bro. Let me look.....

Legend