Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoShoppers

PhotoShoppers

Are you all still interested in the photo shopper contests?

I have archived all of the photoshopper contests in the Planet Steelers photo gallery.. Please let me know if I missed any.

Also, the photo gallery allows all members to upload their own photos, and also create personalized albums of your favorite Steeler images. You can also rate, and comment on each photo / video.

Planet Steelers does not require additional sign-up for the photo gallery either! Simple, login using your Planet Steelers message board username and password and your on your way!

Legend

Re: PhotoShoppers

I'll miss participating in the photoshop contests but not so much that I'll go back to the trib board.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    I'll miss participating in the photoshop contests but not so much that I'll go back to the trib board.
    MJG has been made aware of the photoshop opportunities......

Hall of Famer

We could have them here. If there were enough posters to participate and vote. The voting looks like it could be better (real voting, not hand tallied).

I need to think about whether to keep doing them on TL, both places, or move them. I am also getting fried doing them, so if someone else wants to take up the mantle here ......
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    We could have them here. If there were enough posters to participate and vote. The voting looks like it could be better (real voting, not hand tallied).

I need to think about whether to keep doing them on TL, both places, or move them. I am also getting fried doing them, so if someone else wants to take up the mantle here ......
    Happy to help any way I can.

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene

Count me in, Brother.

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

I'll give somebody a cagillion dollars if they teach me how to photoshop.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Do you have photoshop? If you have any basic computer skills, photoshop is pretty easy
    to use. If you do have photoshop, IMO, the most important thing besides the basics is layering, which becomes basic after the first time you try it.

Once you learn the basics, just mess around with the program and build from there.

Legend

I don't use photoshop. I have a basic program called PhotoDraw. It's quite simple, but effective and a few tips from MJG really got me going with it!

Hall of Famer

I don't use photoshop. I have a basic program called PhotoDraw. It's quite simple, but effective and a few tips from MJG really got me going with it!
    That is correct. To do most of the stuff that is funny you don't need photshop proper. Photodraw or Picture IT premium (some of those programs come with PCS) work fine. If you have any of those, PM me and I will give you a few pointers.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.