Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Booger has signed

BIG FAN

Re: The Booger has signed

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Wasn't this a false report? I think he is still undecided. If Booger could get healthy (doubtful think Duce) he could be a force. The guy can play when healthy.
    We have had a few huge FA signings/trades etc. Bettis, Farrior, Hartings, and Greene come to mind. But, it has been years. Probably due to teams throwing ridiculous money at FAs.

It will continue to be thus, unless there's a FA out there without a championship to his credit and wants to play for a team that's on the cusp. I have an odd feeling this year, we might just come out with guns a blazin' and rampage through our schedule. I know this is a very optimistic view, I've never been accused of excessive pessimism. Last year a good portion of the games we lost were due to our inability to sustain drive down the stretch. I think we have depth this year, and will be able to win more of the games we should win..... this schedule is nasty and I can't wait for the season.
    Ah, the inscrutable Asian mindset.
    Terrifyingly accurate.

Backup

User Info Menu

this article is from March 26th. This is bogus

BIG FAN

A bogus Booger.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsun7
    this article is from March 26th. This is bogus

The thread was posted back in March. It was bumped for a possible update on "Booger"