My mock draft for all the Steelers picks....I know it won't go this way...but this would be my ideal draft

Round 1: Branden Albert OL Virginia-Fills a huge need and has a huge upside. His film reminded me alot of Faneca when he was coming out.

Round 2: Trevor Laws DE Notre Dame-If he drops this far, this would be a good pickup for us. We need to bring in some young talent at D-line and build some more depth. He played in a 3-4 in college and was very productive.

Round 3: Earl Bennett WR Vanderbilt-Very productive receiver. Set some SEC career receiving records while at Vanderbilt!

Round 4: Craig Steltz S LSU- This guy was all over the field for LSU. Very productive and not scared to hit someone. Also a very smart player.

Round 5: Barry Richardson OT Clemson-He has the size and has started since he was 17 years old at Clemson. Would be worth a shot with the 5th round pick.

Round 6: Cory Boyd RB South Carolina-Would be a great addition with this pick. He would be a great 3rd down back. He has very good hands and good speed. He runs very hard. A very good value in the sixth