Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

[quote=ShawnMedGuy]
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by "BIG FAN":36n1dp10
    Les, you are completly sick! That said, I do notice kittens are rather soft when I rub them.

I try!!
    Both of you guys have serious...serious issues. [/quote:36n1dp10]

You say this as if this is news?

By the way the kitten I rub isn't furry at all..

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Glad to see some familiar faces here. Here's to some good discussions.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Whats all this? None of you people know whats going on. So I will have to tell you!!
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

BIG FAN

Welcome aboard fellas, had a feeling there would be a few more of us over here, very refreshing to read a post that isnt five days old.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good to see the familiar names here...well I guess AA is now AS, but I'd recognize that angry, yellow face anywhere.

I am going to start checking this site on a regular basis and if those Nazi bastards who moderate the other board don't get their act straight, I stand ready to make this my new home.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You can't have a quality discussion board without jigawatts.

Here I am beyotches.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Good to see the familiar names here...well I guess AA is now AS, but I'd recognize that angry, yellow face anywhere.

I am going to start checking this site on a regular basis and if those Nazi bastards who moderate the other board don't get their act straight, I stand ready to make this my new home.

Not only getting in touch with my inner-ninja, I decided that "ANGRY" is not my predominant personality characteristics. I'm glad one of my fellow Floridian brothers of the black and gold is here representin'

Hopefully you and Oveido can make it to the east coast this year and go to the game in Jax this year. We really should get a contingency from the board to go to that game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

Not only getting in touch with my inner-ninja, I decided that "ANGRY" is not my predominant personality characteristics. I'm glad one of my fellow Floridian brothers of the black and gold is here representin'

Hopefully you and Oveido can make it to the east coast this year and go to the game in Jax this year. We really should get a contingency from the board to go to that game.
    That'd be cool but there are a couple of things that might get in the way for me. I've been watching games at a few different Steeler bars with a buddy of mine for 19 years, so it's kind of a routine. Neither one of us is a big fan of the live game (at least not from the stands) and we've both seen our fair share of them. Every now and then he's got a conflict of schedule and can't make the game, so maybe that might present an opportunity to make the drive...we'll see brother.

In the meanwhile, it's likewise good to have a fellow member of the Florida chapter represented among the familiar faces here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is it another "mass exodus" from the Trib, or just a search for a good site?.... Do they "regulate" trolls over here?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Glad to see some familiar faces here. Here's to some good discussions.
    Hey there AS, nice new sig!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...