Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73

Thread: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    Very nice site you have here J. I see that you already have one troublemaker (BigFan) on your site. I look foward to Steeler discussion here.
    Round 1-Rashaan Evans-ILB Alabama
    Round 2- Jessie Bates-FS Wake Forest
    Round 3- Kyzir White-SS West Virginia
    Round 5-Shaquem Griffin-OLB Central Florida
    Round 5b- Bo Scarborough-RB Alabama
    Round 7- Richie James-WR/slot/utility-MTSU
    Round 7b- Brett Toth-OT-Army

  2. #2
    steeltownfan
    Guest

    Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    Welcome aboard SMG!

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    Quote Originally Posted by steeltownfan
    Welcome aboard SMG!
    Thank you...so I guess I'm a newb all over again.
    Round 1-Rashaan Evans-ILB Alabama
    Round 2- Jessie Bates-FS Wake Forest
    Round 3- Kyzir White-SS West Virginia
    Round 5-Shaquem Griffin-OLB Central Florida
    Round 5b- Bo Scarborough-RB Alabama
    Round 7- Richie James-WR/slot/utility-MTSU
    Round 7b- Brett Toth-OT-Army

  4. #4
    steeltownfan
    Guest

    Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltownfan
    Welcome aboard SMG!
    Thank you...so I guess I'm a newb all over again.

    I guess so!

    Wow, that quote is a bit different than other message boards. You can tell that this is the lastest version of phpBB. Good stuff.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    Quote Originally Posted by steeltownfan
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltownfan
    Welcome aboard SMG!
    Thank you...so I guess I'm a newb all over again.

    I guess so!

    Wow, that quote is a bit different than other message boards. You can tell that this is the lastest version of phpBB. Good stuff.
    Yea, I must say I really like the presentation of this board. It looks sharp.
    Round 1-Rashaan Evans-ILB Alabama
    Round 2- Jessie Bates-FS Wake Forest
    Round 3- Kyzir White-SS West Virginia
    Round 5-Shaquem Griffin-OLB Central Florida
    Round 5b- Bo Scarborough-RB Alabama
    Round 7- Richie James-WR/slot/utility-MTSU
    Round 7b- Brett Toth-OT-Army

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    SMG, costanza and Big Fan this board has gone to the dogs already.

    I'll just have to limit my time here with all these roughians hanging out here. :P

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

    1.28 Jackson, Lamar QB, Louisville
    2.60
    3.92
    5.148
    5.165
    7.220
    7.246

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    SMG, costanza and Big Fan this board has gone to the dogs already.

    I'll just have to limit my time here with all these roughians hanging out here. :P

    Pappy
    Pappy!

    It's good to see ya here.
    Round 1-Rashaan Evans-ILB Alabama
    Round 2- Jessie Bates-FS Wake Forest
    Round 3- Kyzir White-SS West Virginia
    Round 5-Shaquem Griffin-OLB Central Florida
    Round 5b- Bo Scarborough-RB Alabama
    Round 7- Richie James-WR/slot/utility-MTSU
    Round 7b- Brett Toth-OT-Army

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    SMG, costanza and Big Fan this board has gone to the dogs already.

    I'll just have to limit my time here with all these roughians hanging out here. :P

    Pappy
    Pappy!

    It's good to see ya here.
    I was going to use my alter ego, but I realized that I didn't really have one.

    Hopefully, more of the others will sign up over the next few days and we'll have another excellent place to go and get Steeler information. Also, hoping for some fresh meat, I mean new blood to banter it back and forth with soon.

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

    1.28 Jackson, Lamar QB, Louisville
    2.60
    3.92
    5.148
    5.165
    7.220
    7.246

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    SMG, costanza and Big Fan this board has gone to the dogs already.

    I'll just have to limit my time here with all these roughians hanging out here. :P

    Pappy
    Hehe. What's up Pap!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  10. #10
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

    What's up people????Be prepared for a whole lot of nothing being added to this board now that I am here!!! :P

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •