Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

Better?
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Better?
    I was just teasing you.... But me and my bottle of Geritol thank you.......

Calm down, everyone. I'm here.

I would also like to know the expected etiquette round these here parts. That is, before I start posting up all my nun pr0n pics, ya know?

For the record, I don't mind dissenting opinions but I do mind the trolls that post perpetually negative, intentionally insulting posts about a hundred times a day. If I have to deal with that here I'll probably just go back to the old board, as getting away from the idgits is one of my main reasons for being here. I can...breathe better.

Of course, given my propensity for feeling the need to not let those posters run amok, my post count will probably dwindle in their absence. Hey, it's a win-win.

NKy and I were discussing this very thing, EPI. There are literally tons of posters on TL that I don't agree with a good portion of the time, but I respect there opinions and vantage points regardless. That's what a forum should be about.... heavy debates and hard nosed opinions, but I have to agree that the recent infestation of trolls over the past year on TL has left me not avid about discussing anything. If you are friendly and joke with a couple of fellow members, you're "in a clique" .... if you are excited about a decision that the FO has made or the HC for that matter, you're a "kool-aide drinking lemming".

Glad you can make it over and hope that we have a great number of the quality posters come over here prior to the season, so that when the season starts we'll have a big pool of opinions to have many-a great discussion with. Welcome aboard, fellow newbie.

Legend

holla!

Holy crap!!!!I go away for a few days and look what happens.This board is now desecrated with all of you ruffians.Time to find a new one!!!! :P

Seriously,welcome to all!!!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Calm down, everyone. I'm here.

I would also like to know the expected etiquette round these here parts. That is, before I start posting up all my nun pr0n pics, ya know?

For the record, I don't mind dissenting opinions but I do mind the trolls that post perpetually negative, intentionally insulting posts about a hundred times a day. If I have to deal with that here I'll probably just go back to the old board, as getting away from the idgits is one of my main reasons for being here. I can...breathe better.

Of course, given my propensity for feeling the need to not let those posters run amok, my post count will probably dwindle in their absence. Hey, it's a win-win.

NKy and I were discussing this very thing, EPI. There are literally tons of posters on TL that I don't agree with a good portion of the time, but I respect there opinions and vantage points regardless. That's what a forum should be about.... heavy debates and hard nosed opinions, but I have to agree that the recent infestation of trolls over the past year on TL has left me not avid about discussing anything. If you are friendly and joke with a couple of fellow members, you're "in a clique" .... if you are excited about a decision that the FO has made or the HC for that matter, you're a "kool-aide drinking lemming".

Glad you can make it over and hope that we have a great number of the quality posters come over here prior to the season, so that when the season starts we'll have a big pool of opinions to have many-a great discussion with. Welcome aboard, fellow newbie.
    The only reason you came over to this board was to follow your clique buddies, you kool-aide drinking lemming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

The only reason you came over to this board was to follow your clique buddies, you kool-aide drinking lemming!!!

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Para...I think Jhansle is pretty open to growing this site with alot of different opinions. With that said, trolls will be given just enough rope to hang themselves. I have a feeling that anyone over here just to make trouble will be shown the door.

BigBen2112

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Para...I think Jhansle is pretty open to growing this site with alot of different opinions. With that said, trolls will be given just enough rope to hang themselves. I have a feeling that anyone over here just to make trouble will be shown the door.
    Then you'll be gone pretty damn quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Then you'll be gone pretty damn quickly!
    Yea...I was told by big brother that I'm on probation. If I act up...they will send me to a dark dark place where I can only chat with harry nutczak.