Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

Re: SMG is in the Hizzouse!

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    [
    Yeah, but when you form small groups to make decisions, you're going to invite disaster. I would say keep it open to the entire board and not exclude anyone not labeled with a "Troll" status.

Hey, can we do that to posters jhansle?

Five votes (or maybe a few more if you all decide) would get someone the troll tag much like they now currently do from the mods at the Trib board (or do they choose to identify themselves that way?). We would need to have concrete criteria for earning the tag and maybe a troll classification to distinguish between the various forms of trolls.

I am liking this idea.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Hey by the way, the word "asshole" just got censored to "bad word". What is the expected etiquette on this board? I don't want to offend jhansle's standards but I do like to drop the occasional bomb as part of my normal prose. Like I always say, "I'm a colorful guy and I like to use colorful language". Is this offensive to anyone on here...has my tendency to do this ever offended anyone on the other board? :P
    Yes, these "off-color" comments has caused me to loose much sleep!
    ...Just kidding, man! ... I do the same thing, so it would be good to know the standard protocol.... My question is how did you know the color was #BFBFFF?

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    [
    Yeah, but when you form small groups to make decisions, you're going to invite disaster. I would say keep it open to the entire board and not exclude anyone not labeled with a "Troll" status.

Hey, can we do that to posters jhansle?

Five votes (or maybe a few more if you all decide) would get someone the troll tag much like they now currently do from the mods at the Trib board (or do they choose to identify themselves that way?). We would need to have concrete criteria for earning the tag and maybe a troll classification to distinguish between the various forms of trolls.

I am liking this idea.

I know what you mean. It's hard to get your point across when "Kiss my azs" gets changed to "kiss my buddy".

Or on this site. "Kiss my bad word".

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Hey, folks! You can't get rid of me!!!

Can I be a Steeler troll? Pretty please?

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Ruthless is in the house. Welcome! It won't be long now before the trib is left with Nutzcak and Bradshawda.

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Hey by the way, the word "asshole" just got censored to "bad word". What is the expected etiquette on this board? I don't want to offend jhansle's standards but I do like to drop the occasional bomb as part of my normal prose. Like I always say, "I'm a colorful guy and I like to use colorful language". Is this offensive to anyone on here...has my tendency to do this ever offended anyone on the other board? :P
    Yes, these "off-color" comments has caused me to loose much sleep!
    ...Just kidding, man! ... I do the same thing, so it would be good to know the standard protocol.... My question is how did you know the color was #BFBFFF?
    Yeah, I've noticed your propensity for the profane as well brother, so I didn't think you'd be objecting.

I don't want to sit there and circumnavigate jhansle's filter all of the time if he genuinely objects to such language, so that's what I was kind of asking when I threw that question out there. The rest of you guys can kiss my "bad word".

That's funny about the #BFBFFF, because I first saw the text in the editing page and thought it was gold. When I noticed the mistake in the viewing mode, I just briefly looked at the color and thought it was white, so I went back in and adjusted it based on what I thought looked closest.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Welcome aboard newbie.

LETS GO PENS.

Hall of Famer

As I was just discussing earlier with someone, you just saved me a PM!......

Calm down, everyone. I'm here.

I would also like to know the expected etiquette round these here parts. That is, before I start posting up all my nun pr0n pics, ya know?

For the record, I don't mind dissenting opinions but I do mind the trolls that post perpetually negative, intentionally insulting posts about a hundred times a day. If I have to deal with that here I'll probably just go back to the old board, as getting away from the idgits is one of my main reasons for being here. I can...breathe better.

Of course, given my propensity for feeling the need to not let those posters run amok, my post count will probably dwindle in their absence. Hey, it's a win-win.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Of course, given my propensity for feeling the need to not let those posters run amok, my post count will probably dwindle in their absence. Hey, it's a win-win.
    Thank god... Then we won't see too much of that "white flashing light" in your sig?....
    ...Just kidding, man!....Sort of.