Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriots Let Down

steeltownfan

Patriots Let Down

Isn't it funny that the Patriots before the super bowl were being considered as the best team in NFL history?

Now they are being considered one of the biggest let down and choke artists in NFL history. How sweet it is!

18-1

BTW... Awesome site... This is the best message board setup I have seen.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Patriots Let Down

The way the Pats ended the season with the cheating and the choking...was classic.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The way the season ended, I truly feel like the Steelers just won the Superbowl. Anytime the Pats lose is a victory for us in my book.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    The way the season ended, I truly feel like the Steelers just won the Superbowl. Anytime the Pats lose is a victory for us in my book.
    It was certainly the next best thing. It warmed the cockles of my heart to see the Pats go down in "flames" (no pun intended towards Brady) .
    Trolls are people too.

Administrator

User Info Menu

It was great to see them blow the SB.

They went from being considered the best team of all team to the biggest let down of all time.

I really think that the Giants gave the entire NFL a blue print on how to beat the Patriots.

Hint #1: Don't allow the Patriots to video tape your pre-game warmups

Hint #2: Bring the heat! Pressure, Pressure and more Pressure!
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

BIG FAN

So far, from the meager consensus, I would have to wholeheartedly agree. So wonderful to see a real football team beat the imposters of posterity. Just so sorry it wasn't our Beloved Pittsburgh Steelers.

Steely_J

Quote Originally Posted by steeltownfan
    Isn't it funny that the Patriots before the super bowl were being considered as the best team in NFL history?

Now they are being considered one of the biggest let down and choke artists in NFL history. How sweet it is!

18-1

BTW... Awesome site... This is the best message board setup I have seen.

Yeah they had that rep riding on the line going into the SB... Not from me though. I would have agreed with it if that A: had won the Super Bowl. B: Had not cheated during the season.

Since B negates any hope for A... I'd never consider them the best in history. They cheated.. to beat the Jets. Funny how the media just overlooked that when they got to the SuperBowl.

I'm glad the knobslobber fest over the Pats ended with a huge SB loss. Stupid Pats...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Without peer.... the greatest CHOKE in sports history. Considering the exposure the team got all year and all the subplots hyped by the media.... what a great way to end the season. Almost as good as the 2005 season.

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Without peer.... the greatest CHOKE in sports history. Considering the exposure the team got all year and all the subplots hyped by the media.... what a great way to end the season. Almost as good as the 2005 season.
    Almost, whats going to be better is how much everyone in the league will not only get after Tom* Brady, but they will beat his azz bad, now that everyone knows they are impostes to a "dynasty".
    We really need a smileie for spitting.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[youtube:3ukqmfj6]xmGdAPjcgaM[/youtube:3ukqmfj6]
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...