Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

  1. #1
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,375

    [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    QUESTION: Wide receiver Willie Reid amassed 1,063 yards on punt returns in his college career at Florida State. Can you name the former NFL star who is the only other Seminoles' player to top 1,000 yards in that category.








    ANSWER: Deion Sanders (1,429)

  2. #2

    Re: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    I have it narrowed down to a couple guys. Let me guess P-Dubs...Peter Warrick.

  3. #3

    Re: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    LOL...well I guess you already posted the answer. I can't even get stuff right when it's an open book test.

  4. #4
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,375

    Re: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    Lol.

    Yeah -- I posted the answers in the same post.

    If you have any recommendations on how to better proceed with the trivia & facts please let me know.

    I have fallen behind on posting these, but I hope to add about 30 more facts/trivia within the next day or so.

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by jhansle1
    Lol.

    Yeah -- I posted the answers in the same post.

    If you have any recommendations on how to better proceed with the trivia & facts please let me know.

    I have fallen behind on posting these, but I hope to add about 30 more facts/trivia within the next day or so.

    Thanks!
    I think it's pretty cool, I would post them for a week and then post the answer in a reply...keep up the great work!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  6. #6

    Re: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    yea...I think it works great...keep it up...as we get more posters
    we will get more responses.

  7. #7

    Re: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by jhansle1
    Lol.

    Yeah -- I posted the answers in the same post.

    If you have any recommendations on how to better proceed with the trivia & facts please let me know.

    I have fallen behind on posting these, but I hope to add about 30 more facts/trivia within the next day or so.

    Thanks!
    I think it's pretty cool, I would post them for a week and then post the answer in a reply...keep up the great work!
    I personally like the idea... and like SMG, I overlooked the answer... but, unlike him, I guessed correctly.
    Mock 3.0
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
    3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
    4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
    5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
    6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
    7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College

    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  8. #8

    Re: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by jhansle1
    Lol.

    Yeah -- I posted the answers in the same post.

    If you have any recommendations on how to better proceed with the trivia & facts please let me know.

    I have fallen behind on posting these, but I hope to add about 30 more facts/trivia within the next day or so.

    Thanks!
    I think it's pretty cool, I would post them for a week and then post the answer in a reply...keep up the great work!
    I personally like the idea... and like SMG, I overlooked the answer... but, unlike him, I guessed correctly.
    Yea yea...we bow to the all knowing SoD.


  9. #9
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    966

    Re: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    You can post the answer in black text, on a black background so you have to highlight it to get the answer.

    Like this:
    this is an example of how you could hide the answer

    Highlight from "Like this:" to this line for the answer.

  10. #10

    Re: [TRIVIA] January 31, 2008

    That's a very good idea Russ

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •