Will the 2013 Draft be the best of the decade?
When looking at this draft from top to bottom, it just gets me excited. I see 5 quality starters coming out of this draft with 2-4 possible Pro Bowl type talents.
1) Jarvis Jones- if he stays healthy does anyone doubt this guy will posts double digit sacks every year?
2) Le'Veon Bell-I rarely get this excited about a player we draft. But, having watched a lot of Bell I know how big of a thorn in the side of a D he is. Behind a questionable MSU OL, he was the focal piece of the O, and dominated Ds who would creep 8-9 in the box including my beloved Buckeyes. If he gets the carries I believe he gets R.O.Y.
3) Markus Wheaton-Sudden explosive speed who is more refined than Wallace at this stage in their careers. He gets PT this year, and becomes a force by next.
4) Shamarko Thomas-He brings intimidation back into the secondary. He will have WRs heads on a pivot. Ryan Clark+...and that isn't bad for a 4th round pick.
5) Terry Hawthorne-Despite being a Big Ten fan...I never pitched the guy but I like what I read...could be a real steal.
6) Landry Jones- all the tools, makes all the throws, knows the game.