PDA

View Full Version : disco1981

Dwinsgames
07-13-2023, 09:04 PM
you guys have a real piece of work over here ....if you have ANY scruples you should drop over to steelers universe and see how that asshat acts in representing you all here visit this link and read the thread and then feel free to kick him to the curb like he will be there as soon as the admin see's his posts

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/20890-FIRE-MIKE-TOMLIN!!/page62

pczach
07-13-2023, 09:16 PM
you guys have a real piece of work over here ....if you have ANY scruples you should drop over to steelers universe and see how that asshat acts in representing you all here visit this link and read the thread and then feel free to kick him to the curb like he will be there as soon as the admin see's his posts

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/20890-FIRE-MIKE-TOMLIN!!/page62

That asshat doesn't deserve to have a message board to go to after the way he acted and the ignorant crap he was spewing over there. All kinds of slurs directed at people and he was completely wrong about everything he said and the reasons he claims he said them.

Just....Wow.....

hawaiiansteel
07-13-2023, 09:21 PM
That asshat doesn't deserve to have a message board to go to after the way he acted and the ignorant crap he was spewing over there. All kinds of slurs directed at people and he was completely wrong about everything he said and the reasons he claims he said them.

Just....Wow.....

People here are well aware of Disco's high quality posting:

Time and place Bitch...Balls in your court...PUSSY!

You're the same POS you've always been...Say what you said about a Black person , and here comes the " Whoa is me, I'm Black, I'm Opposed Bull**** "

You truly are a piece of trash...And " people on here dance around your stupid Ass because your Black "

Dwinsgames
07-13-2023, 10:04 PM
People here are well aware of Disco's high quality posting:

wow they didnt bounce him for those kinda of posts ?

guess he will continue to be a internet thug ,,, probably 120 pound soak n wet mammas basement dwelling troll

Shawn
07-13-2023, 10:08 PM
Ahh the beauty of off-season message board drama.

Blitzer
07-13-2023, 10:45 PM
09/10/2023. let it be here

pczach
07-13-2023, 11:06 PM
09/10/2023. let it be here

It can't come soon enough.

feltdizz
07-13-2023, 11:51 PM
he threatened to hunt me down.. lol

That dude was hilarious

pczach
07-14-2023, 12:09 AM
he threatened to hunt me down.. lol

That dude was hilarious

He was convinced I was you at the other message board. He asked if I was you! :D

You can't make this stuff up!

Steel Maniac
07-14-2023, 01:36 AM
Ahh the beauty of off-season message board drama.

Good to see that HS is causing havoc wherever he goes. He?s consistent thst way . Good to know I live rent free in his head wherever he goes to. Lol. Always playing victim wherever he goes too. And people buying it.

Ive been a member over there for a minute but Ive never posted over there. Until today.

Steel Maniac
07-14-2023, 01:38 AM
He was convinced I was you at the other message board. He asked if I was you! :D

Wow … I think I’ll visit over there more often.

Steel Maniac
07-14-2023, 01:52 AM

thanks for giving me the biggest laugh of the day.

hawaiiansteel
07-14-2023, 02:16 AM
let's re-visit one of your classic Disco-like posts:

Shut up you trick.

** Why didn't you take my bet that I'd beat your @ss on your next visit to Southern California that I offered you 3 years ago??????????? I offered for you on your next trip to Southern California , to come to the city of Monrovia where there's a boxing ring. Come to the ring where I can beat the snot out of you and video tape it for all to see??

WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THAT OFFER?? Because your a sissy ..just like you've always been and I'd beat the snot out of you with no hesitation. As my boys take you back to the airport. Your a fake computer tough guy..you hide behind the keyboard.

You keep sneaking into Southern California like you've been doing..cause you know if we meet, it's lights OUT for you turd. Believe that.

We could have settle this all a looong time ago if you'd stop hiding when you came to Calif. You keep being that computer tough guy.

Cause we know you can't knuckle up. Punk.

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 08:49 AM
let's re-visit one of your classic Disco-like posts:

These dudes post some hilarious sh!t and then swear everyone else is the problem.

Dwinsgames
07-14-2023, 09:06 AM
Good to see that HS is causing havoc wherever he goes. He?s consistent thst way . Good to know I live rent free in his head wherever he goes to. Lol. Always playing victim wherever he goes too. And people buying it.

Ive been a member over there for a minute but Ive never posted over there. Until today.

reading comprehension matters ..... try again.....

I'll give you some hints ....

1 ) Disco came looking for trouble....at a board he doesn't post on , not a good idea when the person you are trying to troll has a 13 year run on that board in good standing

2) Disco blamed Hawaii for having this board shut down single handed ....funny how that works out since this board is NOT shut down at all

3) Disco started with his homophobic **** and name calling ...Ignorant little basement boy

4) Disco claimed member there to be members from here defending Hawaii ....NOT TRUE

5) the irony of it all is Disco claimed Hawaii calls in his "butt buddies to defend him" and in less than 24 hours here comes Steel Maniac and his brand spankin new account at steelers universe to defend none other than Disco .... now THAT is Ironic , not to be confused for iconic for those with reading comprehension challenges such as yourself ...

have a nice day Disco's bottom

Blitzer
07-14-2023, 09:27 AM
You guys take message boards way to seriously

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 09:42 AM

there are people here who insist I?m someone else or Hawaiian is 4 other people.

Freaking weirdos

Nice to see my name is being spread over other message boards. I?m famous. :p

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 09:47 AM
You guys take message boards way to seriously

the sad part is the one’s causing the most havoc really don’t come off like fans who enjoy the Steelers or want them to win.

They take pleasure in bashing Steeler fans and think calling them yinzers is an insult.

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 10:12 AM

1 ) Disco came looking for trouble....at a board he doesn't post on , not a good idea when the person you are trying to troll has a 13 year run on that board in good standing

2) Disco blamed Hawaii for having this board shut down single handed ....funny how that works out since this board is NOT shut down at all

3) Disco started with his homophobic **** and name calling ...Ignorant little basement boy

4) Disco claimed member there to be members from here defending Hawaii ....NOT TRUE

5) the irony of it all is Disco claimed Hawaii calls in his "butt buddies to defend him" and in less than 24 hours here comes Steel Maniac and his brand spankin new account at steelers universe to defend none other than Disco .... now THAT is Ironic , not to be confused for iconic for those with reading comprehension challenges such as yourself ...

I repeat, Oviedo was spot on when he said some fans are sociopaths. I need to “put it in my sig”

They don’t even see how crazy and delusional they look to rational people.

Chucktownsteeler
07-14-2023, 10:14 AM
The jokes on him. That board is shutting down at year’s end.

I had to permanently ban him at Steeler Addicts when I ran it. Same thing there.

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 10:20 AM
The jokes on him. That board is shutting down at year’s end.

I had to permanently ban him at Steeler Addicts when I ran it. Same thing there.

well, I guess its why PS has been going downhill. These dudes are getting boards shut down and come here to try and do the same.

Its almost like they aren’t fans of the team and just enjoy causing havoc to get boards shut down.

Steel Maniac
07-14-2023, 10:28 AM

Your elavator doesn't go all the way to the top does it?

YOU are the one who needs reading comprehension. HS is involved in some issues. Don't care who started it or why. The bottom line is he's involved. Period.

And as far as # 5 is concerned, I've always looked in on that website. Always. And I've had an account there too. But I've never posted. And I agree with half of what Disco said.

And your the one who's someone's bottom B.

The end.

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 10:38 AM
lmao at accusing someone else of being the bottom and then signing it…THE END

Chucktownsteeler
07-14-2023, 10:39 AM
well, I guess its why PS has been going downhill. These dudes are getting boards shut down and come here to try and do the same.

Its almost like they aren’t fans of the team and just enjoy causing havoc to get boards shut down.

The admin there said the fees are going up in January and traffic is down. FB and Twitter are killing these boards.

Steel Maniac
07-14-2023, 10:57 AM
The admin there said the fees are going up in January and traffic is down. FB and Twitter are killing these boards.

Sad if you think about it. I guess now we are going to get the trickle down effect of that site shutting down with a few headed this way.

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 11:01 AM

True, true.. technology is always moving forward and most message boards can’t keep up or offer the same experience.

hawaiiansteel
07-14-2023, 11:44 AM
lmao at accusing someone else of being the bottom and then signing it…THE END

that is hilarious.

Steel Maniac is the butt of all jokes. :D

Dwinsgames
07-14-2023, 12:55 PM
Your elavator doesn't go all the way to the top does it?

YOU are the one who needs reading comprehension. HS is involved in some issues. Don't care who started it or why. The bottom line is he's involved. Period.

And as far as # 5 is concerned, I've always looked in on that website. Always. And I've had an account there too. But I've never posted. And I agree with half of what Disco said.

And your the one who's someone's bottom B.

The end.

dude enough with the lies

anyone here can easily go there and see you claimed to have had an account there for YEARS but it clearly shows the date of account creation as 1-25-2023 ... odd calendar you go by or you are just a liar ... I will let the masses decide which is true .....

fire tomlin thread page 63 post number 1875 for anyone interested in knowing the truth ... then click on his name go to profile and see account creation date .... truth always has a way of coming out ....

he claims thats day of first post but that is yet another lie , look at his posts it shows first post and date ....( just the other day when this site was down ) NOT Jan 25th 2023 as he claims ...

Liars can never be trusted

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 01:17 PM

anyone here can easily go there and see you claimed to have had an account there for YEARS but it clearly shows the date of account creation as 1-25-2023 ... odd calendar you go by or you are just a liar ... I will let the masses decide which is true .....

fire tomlin thread page 63 post number 1875 for anyone interested in knowing the truth ... then click on his name go to profile and see account creation date .... truth always has a way of coming out ....

he claims thats day of first post but that is yet another lie , look at his posts it shows first post and date ....( just the other day when this site was down ) NOT Jan 25th 2023 as he claims ...

this is why it was hard for any of us to believe he was Black after all these years of posting here and “agreeing” with disco who was a racist POS.

Its one thing to lie, its another to lie and actually believe your lie even when you know its not true.

one time he said “I don’t respect you enough to lie to you” to a poster which is proof he is a “lier” as he likes to spell it.

Life is much easier when you don’t spend it lying for no damn reason or to win a message board debate about football.

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 01:24 PM
that is hilarious.

Steel Maniac is the butt of all jokes. :D

damn, you guys are giving him the business over there.

funny enough, he just repeated what I posted. “You aren’t valuable enough for him to lie to you”

What a weird thing to say, especially while being caught in another lie.

whisper
07-14-2023, 01:54 PM
damn, you guys are giving him the business over there.

funny enough, he just repeated what I posted. “You aren’t valuable enough for him to lie to you”

What a weird thing to say, especially while being caught in another lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 01:58 PM
posting videos and nursery rhymes to distract from the obvious.

Its cute to see a liar work hard to protect another liar.

hawaiiansteel
07-14-2023, 02:39 PM

I have caught Steel Maniac in numerous lies, he does it all the time. it's what pathological liars do.

when caught, he always tries to double down and lie his way out instead of ever admitting that he was wrong or mistaken.

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 03:02 PM
I have caught Steel Maniac in numerous lies, he does it all the time. it's what pathological liars do.

when caught, he always tries to double down and lie his way out instead of ever admitting that he was wrong or mistaken.

boom

zip, bam, clues for the natural news!!!

sorry, those short bus rhymes crack me up

Shawn
07-14-2023, 05:09 PM
These dudes post some hilarious sh!t and then swear everyone else is the problem. I think everyone involved with this is the problem. 2 cents.

Dwinsgames
07-14-2023, 07:41 PM
I think everyone involved with this is the problem. 2 cents.

then you clearly didn't rationalize this ....

how can someone be to blame that is on another board and someone from here goes there and makes an account just to bash them relentlessly for being sole reason why THIS board is shut down (and clearly this board is not shut down)

then when others come to that persons defense because he was a poster there in good standing for 13 years that same person goes bonkers on each and everyone of them claiming that they are other people also from here but going by different names ( none of that is true either ) ....

Yet all these people are to blame in your mind too ....

how does that make any sense at all

feltdizz
07-14-2023, 08:57 PM
then you clearly didn't rationalize this ....

how can someone be to blame that is on another board and someone from here goes there and makes an account just to bash them relentlessly for being sole reason why THIS board is shut down (and clearly this board is not shut down)

then when others come to that persons defense because he was a poster there in good standing for 13 years that same person goes bonkers on each and everyone of them claiming that they are other people also from here but going by different names ( none of that is true either ) ....

Yet all these people are to blame in your mind too ....

how does that make any sense at all

There are people on here who turn a blind eye to racist insults or bigoted and crude insults..

yet when folks clap back at these dudes they are quick to rush in and defend those very people who showed their backsides.

They blame both sides because they lack the stones to address the elephant in the room.

Bluecoat96
07-15-2023, 11:32 PM
Sad if you think about it. I guess now we are going to get the trickle down effect of that site shutting down with a few headed this way.

Speaking of heading this way, what's up folks?

hawaiiansteel
07-15-2023, 11:41 PM
welcome Bluecoat, nice to see you here! :Cheers

whisper
07-16-2023, 03:20 PM
boom

zip, bam, clues for the natural news!!!

sorry, those short bus rhymes crack me up

What's not so funny is your suffering from substance abuse. That is NOT funny.

"BuzzNuter"
07-16-2023, 03:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Now, no offense to anybody but I got to say, "Now that's funny".

Dwinsgames
07-17-2023, 11:47 AM

/waves at Bluecoat

whisper
07-17-2023, 02:35 PM

Welcome, we can use some fresh content!

hawaiiansteel
07-18-2023, 01:51 PM

that sure backfired on you.

it only took two days for the posters at Steelers Universe to catch you in a lie, and now you are being deservedly ridiculed there.

feltdizz
07-18-2023, 02:40 PM
that sure backfired on you.

it only took two days for the posters at Steelers Universe to catch you in a lie, and now you are being deservedly ridiculed there.

dude jumped in the lions den with steak boxers on.. lol.

That was brutal

why the hell would anyone try and defend dicso?

hawaiiansteel
07-19-2023, 12:40 PM
dude jumped in the lions den with steak boxers on.. lol.

That was brutal

why the hell would anyone try and defend dicso?

he deserved everything he got. Steel Maniac showed everyone on the other message board his true colors and just exactly who he is. he's now a laughing stock at Steelers Universe just like he is here.

he got caught lying and then tried to lie his way out of that lie.

Disco comes over and physically threatens posters there, yet Steel Maniac defends him. tells you all you need to know about Steel Maniac.

feltdizz
07-19-2023, 12:48 PM
he deserved everything he got. Steel Maniac showed everyone on the other message board his true colors and just exactly who he is. he's now a laughing stock at Planet Steelers just like he is here.

he got caught lying and then tried to lie his way out of that lie.

Disco comes over and physically threatens posters there, yet Steel Maniac defends him. tells you all you need to know about Steel Maniac.

Defending troll behavior is weird as hell to me. Hard to take folks morals seriously when they defend that type of behavior.

hawaiiansteel
07-19-2023, 02:29 PM
Defending troll behavior is weird as hell to me. Hard to take folks morals seriously when they defend that type of behavior.

Shut the **** Tinkerbell lol..Or is that you Feltdizz...I see on here Hawaiian Queer has people fighting his battles too...Go stick it up your Ass you fruity son of a bitch ( but you would like that to much ) LMAO

Stfu Fruitcake... ANOTHER one of Hawaiian Queers butt Buddies, stick it up your Ass you little Fag ( but you would probably like that ) Get tf out of here with your tough guy BS you ****in pansy...Before I give you a slap Bitch lol

Ohhhhh, wow tough guy...Shut the **** you lil punk... I'll hit you with so many rights, you'll beg for a left...****ing tough Guy LMAO

I guess Steel Maniac considers this appropriate message board behavior since he came over to Steelers Universe to defend it.

Chucktownsteeler
07-19-2023, 02:56 PM
True, true.. technology is always moving forward and most message boards can?t keep up or offer the same experience.

The Steeler board I have been on since 1998 just moved to FB. I am still learning the ins and outs of it. Some things better, some things worse.

feltdizz
07-19-2023, 03:01 PM
The Steeler board I have been on since 1998 just moved to FB. I am still learning the ins and outs of it. Some things better, some things worse.

I belong to a Steeler group on FB. Its basically a bunch of people who hate Kenny, hate Tomlin and hate DJ. They all where the same sunglasses too. Someone even made a funny collage of them like the Lesion of Doom.

feltdizz
07-19-2023, 03:03 PM
I guess Steel Maniac considers this appropriate message board behavior since he came over to Steelers Universe to defend it.

hit you with the right so many times you’ll beg for the left is hilarious.

That dude sounds like a WWE reject.