PDA

View Full Version : Kozora: 8 prospects I wish the Steelers showed interest in

WindyCitySteel
04-23-2023, 06:51 PM
Also mentions the "west of the Mississippi" meme. If that's really a thing, that's kind of embarrassing.

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/04/eight-draft-prospects-i-wish-the-steelers-wouldve-shown-more-public-interest-in/

Iron City Inc.
04-23-2023, 07:32 PM
Got to talk to Alex the other night with his mock draft.
Regarding Martin n Turner have to believe Steelers are fully aware of those two. Martin to me moves to nickel on Sundays. Likely a early day 3 guy. Turner at 5 11 could play inside n out as well. Turner real fast and likely 2nd rounder 3rd at the latest.
I'm all for picking more than 1 db in this draft. We have needs and this draft class may be just what we need to plug those holes.

Chadman
04-23-2023, 07:49 PM
Turner & Smith are the 2 CB's I quite like. I'd be happy with either.

LPMAN
04-23-2023, 09:59 PM
They don't scout west of the mississippi? Hope that ain't true...and yes Clark Phillips is a balller.

Steel Maniac
04-23-2023, 10:38 PM
They don't scout west of the mississippi?.

Wow. Just when I think it can’t get more crazy.

WindyCitySteel
04-23-2023, 10:58 PM
SteelersDepot has long talked about the West of the Mississippi stuff, I think it has more to do with Tomlin and Colbert not visiting there, and if they don't, they won't pick anyone in the first round they haven't met with.

The one major exception, of course, was Dave DeCastro.

hawaiiansteel
04-23-2023, 11:03 PM
Wow. Just when I think it can’t get more crazy.

you mean like how you said Cowher was a better head coach than Tomlin because Cowher's teams drafted earlier?

hard to get much crazier than that. :roll:

Northern_Blitz
04-24-2023, 06:05 AM
SteelersDepot has long talked about the West of the Mississippi stuff, I think it has more to do with Tomlin and Colbert not visiting there, and if they don't, they won't pick anyone in the first round they haven't met with.

The one major exception, of course, was Dave DeCastro.

This is how I interpret it too.