04-25-2022, 08:19 AM
Jordan Davis - DT - G
Devonte Wyatt - DT - G
Sky Moore - WR - Central MI
Brian Robinson - RB - Alabama
Amare Barno - Edge - VA Tech
Bo Melton - WR - Rutgers
Jack Coan - QB - ND

Woulda liked a CB or S somewhere, but I think I got the guys that had the most value at the points where I drafted.

This is the first time I saw Davis available at 20.

I also saw Ridder and Strong available at our 3rd round pick and considered both, but decided to avoid the top QBs in this draft and was glad I could grab Coan late.

flippy
04-25-2022, 08:30 AM
Just to see how it would go trying to grab a QB, here's that haul:

Kenny Pickett - QB - Pitt
Devonte Wyatt - DT - GA
Jalen Tolbert - WR - South AL
Jeffrey Gunter - Edge - Coastal Carolina
Josh Jobe - CB - AL
Ellis Brooks - LB- PSU
Joey Blount - S - VA

Woulda liked to get a RB somewhere in this draft, but it feels like a better mix of positions were about BPA when I picked this go round.

These 2 options come down to how good is Pickett vs Davis?

Prowler
04-25-2022, 08:33 AM
Great job flippy. Davis is the player, I really want in round #1. Not sure he'll make it there or not. Wyatt is a good football player, I just worry about his baggage. The other picks are great as well.

Flasteel
04-25-2022, 07:09 PM
Jordan Davis - DT - G
Devonte Wyatt - DT - G
Bo Melton - WR - Rutgers
Jack Coan - QB - ND

Woulda liked a CB or S somewhere, but I think I got the guys that had the most value at the points where I drafted.

I also saw Ridder and Strong available at our 3rd round pick and considered both, but decided to avoid the top QBs in this draft and was glad I could grab Coan late.

I will jump for joy if Davis falls to us, but how did you wind up with him and Wyatt? It looks like the sim you are running really doesn't value Wyatt at all. Regardless, it's tough to get behind spending both our top picks on DTs - regardless of the value. I think Sky Moore in the 3rd would be a steal though.

Buzz
04-25-2022, 07:59 PM
Jordan Davis - DT - G
Devonte Wyatt - DT - G
Bo Melton - WR - Rutgers
Jack Coan - QB - ND

If we could get both Davis and Wyatt, what a score for our DL!
Actually, not bad

SteelerMaine83
04-25-2022, 08:23 PM
I will jump for joy if Davis falls to us, but how did you wind up with him and Wyatt? It looks like the sim you are running really doesn't value Wyatt at all. Regardless, it's tough to get behind spending both our top picks on DTs - regardless of the value. I think Sky Moore in the 3rd would be a steal though.

There have been reports of Wyatt and domestic violence. He is dropping.