PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see us trade away

steeler_george
04-25-2022, 04:47 AM
Yeah I am a sort of a hater at some positions.
Who would you like to see us to trade for draft picks, what value you expect, and why?

My top 3 ( Yeah I am expecting some hate as well, thinking outside the box)

1) Bush, I would love for us to get a 3rd for him. ( Salary in '23 main reason why and this draft is deep at ILB)
2) DJ - love the player, but would you package him to trade up or another draft pick to restock WR room.
3) Mason won't happen with just 2 QBs.

bonus:
Dotson, I like the kid but if can trade him 3rd and draft my DRAFT CRUSH Zion it would be awesome.
Green, we have 3 center capable players on roster...Cole, Daniels, HausXXX.

Iron City Inc.
04-25-2022, 07:22 PM
Bush, DJ Mason , Dotson and Green are the options. Only DJ had a arrow pointing up after a 107 1161 8 td year. Only DJ I see as a trade value at this time. So I would have to believe we would not move him unless we drafted a wr real early. A wr in the 1st is possible as it's a good year for them. If a top wr fell lets just say Williams for example then could DJ be moved on a day 2 trade? Yes I would believe it could happen. Wr needy team like the Jets who tried to trade for Hill n has some extra picks may be the type of team to make something happen with. They could use a vet in their wr room provided they don't draft a wr with either of their 2 1st rounders.
DJ is a good player. Will he ever be great? IDK but if I was gambling I would say numbers like he put up last year is more of what he is and he's not going to be a superstar and that's okay.

Chucktownsteeler
04-25-2022, 07:34 PM
Green, Bush, DJ.

Buzz
04-25-2022, 07:43 PM
Of the players mentioned, I think DJ is the only one with any real trade value right now
I can't see us trading him unless/until we have a solid replacement, which likely means we won't move him before the draft