PDA

View Full Version : Is there a moderator on this site?

Chucktownsteeler
04-11-2022, 12:48 PM
If so is it possible to remove the article blasting Dwayne Haskins from the front page? Seems like it would be the right thing to do under the circumstances.

Buzz
04-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Guess not. :(

feltdizz
04-11-2022, 03:02 PM
mod prolly poster the article..

Chucktownsteeler
04-11-2022, 03:18 PM
mod prolly poster the article..

Prolly....10CCs

WindyCitySteel
04-11-2022, 03:29 PM
Just bookmark the forum, you'll never see the front page. Didn't know about the article until Saturday, when someone else pointed it out.

Northern_Blitz
04-11-2022, 05:30 PM
Just bookmark the forum, you'll never see the front page. Didn't know about the article until Saturday, when someone else pointed it out.

This is what I do.

I usually forget that there are articles (sorry).

Chucktownsteeler
04-11-2022, 05:52 PM
I thank all for the tips but would still like to see it taken down. Not sure why it was posted and has been there this long. Aren't articles of FA and/ or the draft be more relevant?

flippy
04-12-2022, 07:05 AM
I have never seen an article on the site before folks pointing this out. I'd say it's old and it's fine being critical of someone. Adam S leading with criticism with covering a guy''s passing is bad form, however, I don't see a problem calling out a guy for his job while he's a guy doing a job that people care about.

Y'all call out people all the time. Should we take down all of your posts for being critical because we know a guy that you were critical about will pass in the future?

I think the only logical response is if you think this is in bad form, stop calling out negativity now because other people will want to cancel your posts randomly in the future.