PDA

View Full Version : Dream mock draft I

steeler_george
04-01-2022, 07:06 AM
I think I hit gold with this mock, I had to post this!

Used profootballnetwork draft simulator ( only used 4 rounds- no trades)

1.20 Penning OT
2.52 T. Jones DL
3.84 Ross WR
4.138 B. Robinson Jr. RB

This would be killer draft, IF we resign Edmunds ( solve SS).

OL would be Moore/Chucks-Dotson-Cole-Daniels-Penning... imagine Najee running behind Daniels and Penning.

The D instantly gets stronger and deeper in the middle. Keep Alu fresh and keep ILB clean. Honestly, I can not see a hole in the D, would Highsmith, Edmunds or one of our CBs be the weak link? I could live with that weak "weak link".

WR and RB just more weapons and depth.

Miss out on a QB, ILB, S which are 3 positions I would love to draft.

Northern_Blitz
04-01-2022, 09:12 AM
I think I hit gold with this mock, I had to post this!

Used profootballnetwork draft simulator ( only used 4 rounds- no trades)

1.20 Penning OT
2.52 T. Jones DL
3.84 Ross WR
4.138 B. Robinson Jr. RB

This would be killer draft, IF we resign Edmunds ( solve SS).

OL would be Moore/Chucks-Dotson-Cole-Daniels-Penning... imagine Najee running behind Daniels and Penning.

The D instantly gets stronger and deeper in the middle. Keep Alu fresh and keep ILB clean. Honestly, I can not see a hole in the D, would Highsmith, Edmunds or one of our CBs be the weak link? I could live with that weak "weak link".

WR and RB just more weapons and depth.

Miss out on a QB, ILB, S which are 3 positions I would love to draft.

I don't know much about the players here, but I like the positions. Except I probably wouldn't take a RB when we know he won't get any snaps. I'd look at cheap UFAs or UDFAs for our backup RBs...because we never use them anyway.

SteelerOfDeVille
04-01-2022, 11:51 AM
I don't know much about the players here, but I like the positions. Except I probably wouldn't take a RB when we know he won't get any snaps. I'd look at cheap UFAs or UDFAs for our backup RBs...because we never use them anyway.
his top 3 are pretty good.
* Pennings a huge guy and a mauler at tackle. He'd take Chuks job.
* T. Jones may well be the best run-stuffing NT in the draft. He's a huge man and hard to move... when draft season started, he was considered round 3-4... Between the senior bowl and combine, there's now some talk of 1st round potential.
* Justyn Ross is a Good WR for that round... decent size and speed.

I woulda grabbed a LB in the 4th... perfect spot to find a less-athletic, run-stuffing kind of guy