PDA

View Full Version : Turns out JuJu's mom was full of it

whisper
03-26-2022, 04:32 PM
She claimed JuJu wanted to stay in Pgh but the Steelers never made him an offer. I thought that statement smelled; why would the Steelers say they thought he could return if they were never going to offer him anything?

Well, it turns out she was all wet; Pgh did offer JuJu a contract, he just didn't like it. He admitted so.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2022/03/19/steelers-chiefs-juju-smith-schuster-nfl-mom/

Iron City Inc.
03-26-2022, 06:43 PM
I'll admit I wanted JJSS to stay. He's not great but he's good. And he is young n no reason to believe he could not get even better. Frankly I could care less what family members say regarding these matters. Their positions are skewed and that's okay.
He's got a one year deal. He should do really well in KC. Not likely to return to us but it's still possible.

Chucktownsteeler
03-26-2022, 07:18 PM
I hope he does return. A good player but a great person of high character.

SteelerOfDeVille
03-26-2022, 09:43 PM
agreed. Maybe a James Harrison type of short absence

whisper
03-27-2022, 11:22 AM

What's he done to exhibit high character? The way he let his mom lie wasn't an example.

Chucktownsteeler
03-27-2022, 12:57 PM
What's he done to exhibit high character? The way he let his mom lie wasn't an example.

Dude, read. Just read.

He is active in community and charities.

WindyCitySteel
03-27-2022, 01:02 PM
Glad that circus is out of town.

whisper
03-28-2022, 12:22 PM
Glad that circus is out of town.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2022/03/25/steelers-chiefs-juju-smith-schuster-contract

feltdizz
03-29-2022, 02:17 PM

lmao at “let his mom lie”

Parents support their kids and why would JuJu care about a post by his mom.

Why do YOU care about what his mom said? smh