PDA

View Full Version : "Mitch"burgh

Oviedo
03-18-2022, 03:19 PM
Can't take credit since I just heard Joy Taylor coin the phrase on Fox Sports. However, I like it because I hope the Steelers become a place of redemption for Trubisky. I always liked his skillset coming out of college but he was way overdrafted given his amount of experience and went to a terrible team.

whisper
03-18-2022, 03:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7DeXa5hI3c

Chucktownsteeler
03-18-2022, 03:39 PM
Wishing him the best! Nice clip, thanks for posting.

Bawb the Revelator
03-19-2022, 12:29 AM
Can't take credit since I just heard Joy Taylor coin the phrase on Fox Sports. However, I like it because I hope the Steelers become a place of redemption for Trubisky. I always liked his skillset coming out of college but he was way overdrafted given his amount of experience and went to a terrible team.

I've seen separate Mitch-DeSean statistical comparisons and they're fairly comparable - EXCEPT for the signing cost. LOL.
iT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE ME APPRECIATE "THE STEELER WAY :)

flippy
03-19-2022, 07:05 AM
Heard the Pat Mcafee crew signing Mitchburgh’s going to the SuperBowl the day we signed him.

Steel Maniac
03-19-2022, 10:55 AM

Uhhhh… gotta slow down on the Mitch train. Hahahaha.

Gotta take into account Matt Canada is still a big unknown. Hadn’t proven anything even to the most optimistic Steeler fans. Who says he knows how to even groom /coach a QB???

Still a lot of question marks remain.

Oviedo
03-19-2022, 03:18 PM
Uhhhh… gotta slow down on the Mitch train. Hahahaha.

Gotta take into account Matt Canada is still a big unknown. Hadn’t proven anything even to the most optimistic Steeler fans. Who says he knows how to even groom /coach a QB???

Still a lot of question marks remain.

Questions can be answered two ways: Positively or Negatively...I'll always choose the former until I see evidence to the contrary verusus looking at everything through a depressing, negative POV.

Steel Maniac
03-19-2022, 11:48 PM
Questions can be answered two ways: Positively or Negatively...I'll always choose the former until I see evidence to the contrary verusus looking at everything through a depressing, negative POV.

That’s fine. . I just basically said we are realistically in a “wait and see” mode. That’s all.

WindyCitySteel
03-20-2022, 12:30 AM

Same POV people have when they jump off of buildings thinking they can fly...