PDA

View Full Version : My Signature will be updated tonight; Mike Tomlin needs to be fired.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 12:26 AM
I'll let the TBW's complain all they want about my signature but it's about to be updated to 2020 because Mike Tomlin has done his usual nut up job in the playoffs. Losing to a team with no head coach, no O-line coaches, and a make shift O-line of guys who never meant until Wednesday of this week.

We were not prepared to play from the start in all facets of the game. How many years can he keep doing this before the TBW's realize what I've been saying. Mike Tomlin will never, ever lead us to any Super Bowls ever again. He only won one because he had Cowher's players and coaches. He's exactly as Terry Bradshaw said he was. Rah rah, cheerleader coach.

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 12:34 AM
nobody gives a fk.

Steelhere10
01-11-2021, 12:37 AM
I'll let the TBW's complain all they want about my signature but it's about to be updated to 2020 because Mike Tomlin has done his usual nut up job in the playoffs. Losing to a team with no head coach, no O-line coaches, and a make shift O-line of guys who never meant until Wednesday of this week.

We were not prepared to play from the start in all facets of the game. How many years can he keep doing this before the TBW's realize what I've been saying. Mike Tomlin will never, ever lead us to any Super Bowls ever again. He only won one because he had Cowher's players and coaches. He's exactly as Terry Bradshaw said he was. Rah rah, cheerleader coach.

So!!!! Who really cares not Tomlin or the Rooneys.

Eich
01-11-2021, 12:43 AM
Tomlin isn’t without blame but I don’t know how you put 5 turnovers on him. Pouncey started the bleeding & it never stopped. The old men on offense can’t do it anymore.

SteelBucks
01-11-2021, 12:51 AM
Tomlin isn’t without blame but I don’t know how you put 5 turnovers on him. Pouncey started the bleeding & it never stopped. The old men on offense can’t do it anymore.

Defense didn’t shine either. Zero sacks and missed tackles galore.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 12:54 AM
So!!!! Who really cares not Tomlin or the Rooneys.

Rooney's are very content to win 8 games a year; They do not seem to be concerned with consistent playoff failures. They are happy that we support this team with our money. They don't care about winning Super Bowls anymore. I submit to you the evidence of the last ten years as proof.

What head coach do you know gets to keep failing over a ten year period and he's still brought back?? Remember, they got rid of McCarthy in Green Bay for wasting all those years with Aaron Rodgers.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 12:56 AM

Tomlin is in charge of keeping Pouncey around two years longer than he should of been here. Tomlin is the one letting his QB tell him, " If Pouncey goes, I'll quit.". A real coach calls Ben's bluff and gets a center who can actually play!!! That is the head coach's fault.

Do you see Aaron Rodgers telling his coach what to do in Green Bay right now?? No. That coach came in, put in his system, told Rodgers to start to check down more to your runningbacks. And I'm not drafting any help for you but I will draft your replacement.

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 12:56 AM
Rooney's are very content to win 8 games a year; They do not seem to be concerned with consistent playoff failures. They are happy that we support this team with our money. They don't care about winning Super Bowls anymore.

why don't you crawl back under the rock you came out of?

Buzz
01-11-2021, 01:00 AM
I think the main blame for losing this game has to go on the turnovers and lack of execution; that's clearly on the players

That said, it is pathetic to be outcoached (as our staff was) by a staff that couldn't even all get together during the week, could only hold one practice, had a number of their coaches (including their HC) absent from the game, and were putting in players from off the street whom they didn't even know. How does that happen?

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 01:05 AM
I think the main blame for losing this game has to go on the turnovers and lack of execution; that's clearly on the players

Sorry Buzz; but I disagree. Did you see the other playoff teams this weekend?? All those teams were prepared to play. Those coaches had their teams ready to play. Our coaches did not have us ready to play and the constant in those coaches is Mike Tomlin.

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 01:08 AM
Sorry Buzz; but I disagree. Did you see the other playoff teams this weekend?? All those teams were prepared to play. Those coaches had their teams ready to play. Our coaches did not have us ready to play and the constant in those coaches is Mike Tomlin.

who gives a f*ck if you update your sig?

you're the biggest narcissist I've ever known, you think the world revolves around you.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 01:08 AM

That said, it is pathetic to be outcoached (as our staff was) by a staff that couldn't even all get together during the week, could only hold one practice, had a number of their coaches (including their HC) absent from the game, and were putting in players from off the street whom they didn't even know. How does that happen?

Ben shouldn't be here next year. So when this happens again, who do some of you blame then??? You blamed Bell; You blamed AB. Players are constantly changing but the teams does the same thing in the playoffs year after year. When can some of you finally realize that the team takes on the coaches personality and this team is a reflection of Tomlin. Period.

Just like all other long tenured coaches. Keep blaming everything other than Tomlin; And we'll keep doing this for the next decade.

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 01:11 AM
Just like all other long tenured coaches. Keep blaming everything other than Tomlin; And we'll keep doing this for the next decade.

I predict that 31 out of 32 NFL coaches each year won't win the Super Bowl.

damn I'm smart.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 01:18 AM
Legend

This message is hidden because hawaiiansteel is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Whatever your saying, get lost.

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 01:21 AM
Legend

View Post

you're a coward and a self-absorbed narcissist.

nobody gives a sh!t who you have on your ignore list.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 01:46 AM
Get lost...

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 01:51 AM
Get lost...

I will once you apologize, until then it will just be the status quo loser.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 02:29 AM
Get lost....

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 02:37 AM
Get lost....

I would prefer a battle of wits, but you appear unarmed.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 02:37 AM
Get lost ....

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 02:39 AM
Get lost ....

your inferiority complex is fully justified.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 02:42 AM
Get lost.....

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 02:44 AM
Get lost.....

it's impossible to underestimate you.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 02:58 AM

Boom.......

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 03:02 AM
Boom.......

first you quote yourself and then you say "boom" to your own quote?

https://i.gifer.com/IJT.gif

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 03:28 AM
Tomlin lost to a team that had one practice because of Covid protocol. no head coach and no Oline coaches. And a make shift O-line made up this week. This has got to be an all timer in futility.

bostonsteeler
01-11-2021, 03:37 AM
Tomlin lost to a team that had one practice because of Covid protocol. no head coach and no Oline coaches. And a make shift O-line made up this week. This has got to be an all timer in futility.

I wish I had a comeback, but I don't. I have not had the violent antipathy to Tomlin that you do. But today's performance -- and the performances these past six weeks -- was inexcusable.

Some of it had to do with Ben imploding. But we never managed to rush, never had half-time adjustments worth a damn, no gameplanning around our limitations, nothing. This was a textbook example of deer in the headlights for six weeks straight (seven if you count our near failure against the decimated Ravens)

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 03:38 AM
There’s no violence ; just urgency from me to my fellow Steeler fans to wake up and stop being content with a coach that can’t win in the post season.

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 03:43 AM
I wish I had a comeback, but I don't. I have not had the violent antipathy to Tomlin that you do. But today's performance -- and the performances these past six weeks -- was inexcusable.

Some of it had to do with Ben imploding. But we never managed to rush, never had half-time adjustments worth a damn, no gameplanning around our limitations, nothing. This was a textbook example of deer in the headlights for six weeks straight (seven if you count our near failure against the decimated Ravens)

Ben imploding was part of it. No doubt. But the team as a whole was not prepared to play. Just like they were not prepared against the Jags in 2018 playoffs.

Disco1981
01-11-2021, 05:44 AM

And don't forget 2 Coaches and no practice...But that's ok, Not/never Tomlins fault... He's so great! We were 11-0 LMAO!

Oviedo
01-11-2021, 07:02 AM

...and the Rooney's won't give a s**t what you think or want which is why they have one of the best franchises in the NFL

Oviedo
01-11-2021, 07:05 AM
Legend

View Post

Its cowardly to have people on ignore because they out debate you. If you need to use ignore you shouldn't participate in a discussion site

Steel Maniac
01-11-2021, 12:05 PM
And don't forget 2 Coaches and no practice...But that's ok, Not/never Tomlins fault... He's so great! We were 11-0 LMAO!

Exactly. Tomlin lost to a team with no head coach, no O-line coaches and a team with O-linemen fresh off the street. What an embarrassment.

flippy
01-11-2021, 12:46 PM
Exactly. Tomlin lost to a team with no head coach, no O-line coaches and a team with O-linemen fresh off the street. What an embarrassment.

But Tomlin did win a challenge this year.

hawaiiansteel
01-11-2021, 01:26 PM
Its cowardly to have people on ignore because they out debate you. If you need to use ignore you shouldn't participate in a discussion site

agree 100%.

I love how the coward doesn't read our posts and then contradicts himself by making blanket statements about what we supposedly said which we didn't.

feltdizz
01-11-2021, 01:40 PM
https://youtu.be/MSRk_Q7geII
https://youtu.be/MSRk_Q7geII

whatever
01-11-2021, 03:26 PM
...and the Rooney's won't give a s**t what you think or want which is why they have one of the best franchises in the NFL

Do they?......