PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Biggs 2 not Ali Frasier 3.

"BuzzNuter"
01-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Myles Garret said Sunday night will be like Ali Fraiser 3. I say it will be like Tyson Biggs 2. Biggs beat Tyson when they were amateurs. Watch the 7th round of Tyson Biggs 1987. That is what I think we want to do to the Browns.

flippy
01-04-2021, 01:21 PM
I feel like both of these teams are limping into the playoffs and both need a massive turn around if they’re going to do anything other than beat each other.

Sugar
01-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Myles Garret said Sunday night will be like Ali Fraiser 3. I say it will be like Tyson Biggs 2. Biggs beat Tyson when they were amateurs. Watch the 7th round of Tyson Biggs 1987. That is what I think we want to do to the Browns.

It's funny because Biggs looked pretty good in the first round of that fight before Tyson ground him down. If the last few games are any barometer, the Steelers will also start slow, so hopefully they come with the KO!

Northern_Blitz
01-04-2021, 02:15 PM
It's funny because Biggs looked pretty good in the first round of that fight before Tyson ground him down. If the last few games are any barometer, the Steelers will also start slow, so hopefully they come with the KO!

I don't think it will happen given our previous performance, but scoring early would really change the tone of this game.

Put some points up to get a lead. Make them rely more on the pass. More Baker and less Chubb please.

hawaiiansteel
01-04-2021, 02:20 PM
Watch the sideline scuffle between Carlos Davis and Isaiah Buggs

The Pittsburgh Steelers defensive linemen were clearly not happy with one another, for whatever reason.

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2021/1/3/22211944/watch-the-sideline-scuffle-between-carlos-davis-and-isaiah-buggs-steelers-nfl-chris-wormley-week-17

"BuzzNuter"
01-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Biggs came out thinking I beat this chump before and I'm going to do it again. Tyson punched him a few times in the face and all Biggs could do was get in a clinch to stall until Tyson put him away. The Browns are thinking just like Biggs did.

Buzz
01-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Just hope it's not another round of Buggs/Carlos

hawaiiansteel
01-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Just hope it's not another round of Buggs/Carlos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po62nHu2BjI