PDA

View Full Version : This entertaining season as seen through the eyes of this board

feltdizz
12-16-2020, 10:42 AM
Week 1: whew, this D is trash.. not sure about this season. One thing I know for sure, Edmunds doesn’t belong in the NFL.

Week 5: 5-0.. what do you think about the D now??? This is why Ben makes the big bucks!!!! Edmunds still sucks (even tho it was Hadens man)

Week 7: 7-0. Claypool was a beast! Who needs a RB in the draft? Conner is the man. OL is awesome, no sacks since 2018. I shall humble brag to all my friends about everyone except Edmunds, he was a 3rd rounder.

Week 9: 9-0...Coach of the year!!! Ben should be in the MVP convo. Could we go undefeated???? This D is awesome.. except for Edmunds!

Week 12: 11-1.. had a feeling this team wasn’t that good. OL sucks. Fitner sucks, Tomlin sucks.. and of course, Edmunds doesn’t belong in the NFL!

Week 13: 11-2.. blow it all up. Ben is done, Pouncey cooked, DD fried, JuJu and Tuitt are idiots. Never had faith in this team anyway. Knew all along Tomlin was a fraud I just waited until they finally lost 2 games to post about it.

SteelerOfDeVille
12-16-2020, 10:47 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap

flippy
12-16-2020, 10:54 AM
From Flippy’s Perspextive

Weeks 1-11 - 19-0. SuperBowl or Bust
Week 12 - 18-1 SuperBowl or Bust
Week 13 - 18-2 SuperBowl or Bust

Week 20 - Winners of Lombardi #7

However we get there, we just have to find a way. And that’s the path we’re on until we’re not.

I was thinking about it this morning and if we don’t get the #1 seed in the AFC, we’ll potentially get an extra game this year. And an extra game is all I really want because I enjoy the Steeler games.

Technically, we should have all been rooting for 18-2 this year. That would have gotten us the maximum amount of Steelers games for the season.

NorthCoast
12-16-2020, 12:09 PM
Week 1: whew, this D is trash.. not sure about this season. One thing I know for sure, Edmunds doesn’t belong in the NFL.

Week 5: 5-0.. what do you think about the D now??? This is why Ben makes the big bucks!!!! Edmunds still sucks (even tho it was Hadens man)

Week 7: 7-0. Claypool was a beast! Who needs a RB in the draft? Conner is the man. OL is awesome, no sacks since 2018. I shall humble brag to all my friends about everyone except Edmunds, he was a 3rd rounder.

Week 9: 9-0...Coach of the year!!! Ben should be in the MVP convo. Could we go undefeated???? This D is awesome.. except for Edmunds!

Week 12: 11-1.. had a feeling this team wasn’t that good. OL sucks. Fitner sucks, Tomlin sucks.. and of course, Edmunds doesn’t belong in the NFL!

Week 13: 11-2.. blow it all up. Ben is done, Pouncey cooked, DD fried, JuJu and Tuitt are idiots. Never had faith in this team anyway. Knew all along Tomlin was a fraud I just waited until they finally lost 2 games to post about it.nicely done dizz! .... if Tomlin can pull a rabbit out of a hat and get this team into the SB, does he get back into the conversation for COTY? (I know most are riding with Stefanski but righting the Steelers ship has to be worth something).

Oviedo
12-16-2020, 12:12 PM

Week 13: 11-2.. blow it all up. Ben is done, Pouncey cooked, DD fried, JuJu and Tuitt are idiots. Never had faith in this team anyway. Knew all along Tomlin was a fraud I just waited until they finally lost 2 games to post about it.

Love you posts. Clear demonstration of how schizophrenic poster are on this board and how deep rooted some of the prejudices aare and just always boiling below the surface waiting for a made up reason to pop up

feltdizz
12-16-2020, 12:25 PM
nicely done dizz! .... if Tomlin can pull a rabbit out of a hat and get this team into the SB, does he get back into the conversation for COTY? (I know most are riding with Stefanski but righting the Steelers ship has to be worth something).

If we make the SB he definitely should with all these injuries piling up.

feltdizz
12-16-2020, 12:32 PM
Love you posts. Clear demonstration of how schizophrenic poster are on this board and how deep rooted some of the prejudices aare and just always boiling below the surface waiting for a made up reason to pop up

humble bragging post. Hell, I even thought Conner turned the corner after his first half vs Tennessee.

Its a long season but i think when you start out with 11 wins you will see some really crazy post on both sides of the aisle.

And then some even crazier ones after the first loss.

Northern_Blitz
12-16-2020, 02:01 PM
From Flippy’s Perspextive

Weeks 1-11 - 19-0. SuperBowl or Bust
Week 12 - 18-1 SuperBowl or Bust
Week 13 - 18-2 SuperBowl or Bust

Week 20 - Winners of Lombardi #7

However we get there, we just have to find a way. And that’s the path we’re on until we’re not.

I was thinking about it this morning and if we don’t get the #1 seed in the AFC, we’ll potentially get an extra game this year. And an extra game is all I really want because I enjoy the Steeler games.

Technically, we should have all been rooting for 18-2 this year. That would have gotten us the maximum amount of Steelers games for the season.

Nice to see the optimism still running strong.

SB or bust baby! :tt2

Oviedo
12-16-2020, 05:46 PM
humble bragging post. Hell, I even thought Conner turned the corner after his first half vs Tennessee.

Its a long season but i think when you start out with 11 wins you will see some really crazy post on both sides of the aisle.

And then some even crazier ones after the first loss.

But your predictions have been on the spot. You correctly predicted the Tomlin haters would reemerge. What surprised me was how quickly so many wanted to kick Ben to the curb.

fordfixer
12-16-2020, 09:37 PM

Mean while back on the Ranch Fordfixer’s perdition of the Steelers 2 anyone they are playing 0 has yet to come true.

Eich
12-16-2020, 09:52 PM
It’s a bit of an exaggerated review of how it’s gone but not by much!

But seriously, have you ever seen a team like this year’s Steelers? From on fire, to can’t get out of their own way on offense.

Steelwolf
12-16-2020, 10:12 PM
It’s a bit of an exaggerated review of how it’s gone but not by much!

But seriously, have you ever seen a team like this year’s Steelers? From on fire, to can’t get out of their own way on offense.

Steelers have a way of playing great then they also are really good at sucking lol hopefully they can get it together for the long run in the end