PDA

View Full Version : Ben’s elbow

Chucktownsteeler
12-14-2020, 11:25 PM
I seem to remember a game Ben took a hit to the elbow and the doc gave it some attention on the sideline.

I’m not sure if that is pertinent or not but something is not right

hawaiiansteel
12-14-2020, 11:42 PM
I seem to remember a game Ben took a hit to the elbow and the doc gave it some attention on the sideline.

I’m not sure if that is pertinent or not but something is not right

it supposedly was just a funny bone, but who knows if they would be honest about that.

papillon
12-15-2020, 01:15 AM
There was an article about knee today, that he's had some issues since the Dallas game when it happened. Regardless, he's going out and playing, he needs to be better than he has been the last two weeks.

Pappy

Mr.wizard
12-15-2020, 12:51 PM
Funny thing is he still has zip on the ball, that skinny post he threw to Washingtion was beautiful. His deep ball has been strange this year, it seems like he is trying to throw it higher and it seems to have hurt his accuracy.

papillon
12-15-2020, 01:05 PM
Funny thing is he still has zip on the ball, that skinny post he threw to Washingtion was beautiful. His deep ball has been strange this year, it seems like he is trying to throw it higher and it seems to have hurt his accuracy.

Yes, yes, yes, to this, I thought I was the only seeing the rainbows, this is also allowing DBs to make up ground and contest for the pass as well. The skinny post was a laser. I just wonder if he's worried about the elbow when throwing it 40 plus yards.

Pappy

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-15-2020, 04:13 PM

I've noticed that. It is like he is trying to become a strictly touch passer with little zip. It's like he believes that with receivers like Claypool, Washington, JuJu etc. he can just toss the ball into their area and they will make the combat catch. The long ball to Claypool against Buffalo was one that he should have come down with but mistimed his jump.

Northern_Blitz
12-15-2020, 04:38 PM
I've noticed that. It is like he is trying to become a strictly touch passer with little zip. It's like he believes that with receivers like Claypool, Washington, JuJu etc. he can just toss the ball into their area and they will make the combat catch. The long ball to Claypool against Buffalo was one that he should have come down with but mistimed his jump.

Man...it would be so interesting to be a fly on the wall in some of the meetings they have these last couple of weeks.

I'd love to have real insight into what they think it is.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-15-2020, 06:14 PM
I'd love to have real insight into what they think it is.

Or worse....what they KNOW it is.