PDA

View Full Version : Reason for hope.

Steelhere10
12-14-2020, 03:53 PM
Believe it or not Steeler fans, this is a tired team. All these games in 12 days without a bye week is hard to do believe it or not. But if things go as it seems. We won't get a bye but we will have the number 2 seed. And there will be no need to play that last game of the season. And in the end, we get to rest starters for the needed rest, while hopefully sticking it to the Ravens in the finally when we play Cleveland. We won't lose none of the remaining games. WRITE IT DOWN, BUMP THIS THREAD WEEK 17. THE Bills will loose another one.

D Rock
12-14-2020, 05:07 PM
If it's not the #1 seed and the bye that comes with it, then it doesn't matter which spot you get. Still need to beat everyone to win the SB, and there are no fans so home field advantage doesn't matter much.

I wouldn't be opposed to them mailing it in week 17 to get some rest

Chucktownsteeler
12-14-2020, 05:10 PM
The division may depend on that game, maybe a game with homefield advantage.

SteelBucks
12-14-2020, 07:22 PM
The division may depend on that game, maybe a game with homefield advantage.

In 2020 there is no home field advantage. Except for maybe the weather.

Disco1981
12-14-2020, 07:55 PM
Believe it or not Steeler fans, this is a tired team. All these games in 12 days without a bye week is hard to do believe it or not. But if things go as it seems. We won't get a bye but we will have the number 2 seed. And there will be no need to play that last game of the season. And in the end, we get to rest starters for the needed rest, while hopefully sticking it to the Ravens in the finally when we play Cleveland. We won't lose none of the remaining games. WRITE IT DOWN, BUMP THIS THREAD WEEK 17. THE Bills will loose another one.

People need to stop with the 3 games in 12 days stuff...You know the last time the Steelers played 3 games in 12 days? ...........2019......before that............2018.....before that.....2017....before that..............

People act like it was done kind of Death sentence...The " average " time between 3 games is 14 days!

papillon
12-15-2020, 01:24 AM
The division may depend on that game, maybe a game with home field advantage.

I think these are facts but don't hold me to it.

Steelers beat the Bengals and lose out
Ravens win out
Browns win out

Steelers would be #4 seed, Browns the #5 seed and the Ravens the #6 or #7 seed
Pappy

hawaiiansteel
12-15-2020, 01:42 AM
I think these are facts but don't hold me to it.

Steelers beat the Bengals and lose out

not a fact.

Steelers will not lose out ;)

Steel Maniac
12-15-2020, 02:23 AM
Fortunately we play our “ get right “ team this week. Get some rest, get back in a regular routine and ring the bell on the Bengals. We need this game to just about clinch the division.

Eich
12-15-2020, 09:34 AM
Fortunately we play our “ get right “ team this week. Get some rest, get back in a regular routine and ring the bell on the Bengals. We need this game to just about clinch the division.

God - let's hope so. If we somehow lose to the Bungles, we're very much done, put a fork in us.

I think we'll beat the bungles and then lose the last two. That puts us a 12-4. Normally an outstanding record by any measure. But not a nice way to limp into the playoffs.

I just want to see the offense attempt to do SOMETHING different. Try. It makes no sense to me to keep trying to somehow perfect the same scheme, which has been figured out by opposing defenses.

Time for Fichtner to earn his pay. Either that, or just get out of the way and let Ben go backyard for the entire game. The result can't be worse.

Steelhere10
12-15-2020, 09:39 AM
I think we will close out the season with Three straight wins. Baker nor Old man Rivers scare me.

Eich
12-15-2020, 09:43 AM
I think we will close out the season with Three straight wins. Baker nor Old man Rivers scare me.

They don't scare me either. But our offense does. There's no way we win out unless our offense finds a way to do something more than throw to the line of scrimmage.