PDA

View Full Version : Cut Ebron now

steelerkeylargo
12-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Dude is garbage. Let Vance play. At least he can block.
And someone please tell Ben to stop throwing to WR's running 3 yard route on 3rd and 7.
Having said that. I'm happy to be 10-1. We needed a wake up call. Let's see what we do with it.

Eich
12-07-2020, 10:05 PM
You must be even happier to be 11-1

Ebron isn’t the only one screwing up on this offense.

SteelBucks
12-07-2020, 10:05 PM
And someone please tell Ben to stop throwing to WR's running 3 yard route on 3rd and 7.
Having said that. I'm happy to be 10-1. We needed a wake up call. Let's see what we do with it.

We’re 11-1 and tell Fichtner to stop calling the 3 yard routes.

Terrapin
12-07-2020, 10:07 PM

Ebron and DJ must be having some kind of contest.

Juju had two 3rd down catches today that came up a half yard short. That's inexcusable.

But hey, I bet this group will come up with another really cool TD celebration (if they ever score again). That's all that's really important

NorthCoast
12-07-2020, 10:07 PM
You must be even happier to be 11-1

Ebron isn’t the only one screwing up on this offense.

But he's the only one talking Superbowl smack. Shame on him after the last two games.

Chucktownsteeler
12-07-2020, 10:09 PM
This offense sucks.

Chucktownsteeler
12-07-2020, 10:10 PM
This offense really sucks.

Buzz
12-07-2020, 10:13 PM
I wouldn't cut Ebron, but I would sit his ar$$e for the first series or two and have McDonald out there instead. Same with Diontae Johnson -- bench him and put James W in. Send a message.

Buzz
12-07-2020, 10:14 PM
Ebron and DJ must be having some kind of contest.

Juju had two 3rd down catches today that came up a half yard short. That's inexcusable.

But hey, I bet this group will come up with another really cool TD celebration (if they ever score again). That's all that's really important

Tomlin ought to tell them to get off the TikTok and Instagram until they start playing like they ought to be on it.

Disco1981
12-07-2020, 10:23 PM
Tomlins typical Bull**** already starting to shine through...This team has been smoke and mirrors all year...Can't even run the ball AT ALL! This team isn't going anywhere....Just like the last TEN years with him!

SteelBucks
12-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Tomlins typical Bull**** already starting to shine through...This team has been smoke and mirrors all year...Can't even run the ball AT ALL! This team isn't going anywhere....Just like the last TEN years with him!

Well that didn’t take long. This isn’t on Tomlin.

NorthCoast
12-07-2020, 10:35 PM
Well that didn’t take long. This isn’t on Tomlin.

I don't think I saw Tomlin dropping any passes tonight. Maybe I missed it.

SteelBucks
12-07-2020, 10:41 PM
I don't think I saw Tomlin dropping any passes tonight. Maybe I missed it.

Yeah. I haven’t missed these posts. Blaming Tomlin is a lazy way of explaining a loss. Steelers didn’t execute well at all and we’ll have a fair share blaming Tomlin. Smh

skyhawk
12-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Tomlin can lay in what his legacy is:

Playing down and losing to teams with losing records. It is what it is. It is fact.

I dont think really ANYONE on this board is at all surprised at today's result. You can almost bank on it. Even my friend, who's a chiefs fan won $200 on the WFT. He knows good football and $hit football when he sees it.

SteelBucks
12-07-2020, 11:01 PM
Tomlin can lay in what his legacy is:

Playing down and losing to teams with losing records. It is what it is. It is fact.

I dont think really ANYONE on this board is at all surprised at today's result. You can almost bank on it. Even my friend, who's a chiefs fan won $200 on the WFT. He knows good football and $hit football when he sees it.

Seattle lost to the Giants. Should they fire Pete Carroll?

Every team is going to have a garbage game. Let’s see how they react to the loss next Monday night in Buffalo before we all start overreacting. It was an ugly game...hoping we learn from it.

NorthCoast
12-07-2020, 11:54 PM
Seattle lost to the Giants. Should they fire Pete Carroll?

Every team is going to have a garbage game. Let’s see how they react to the loss next Monday night in Buffalo before we all start overreacting. It was an ugly game...hoping we learn from it.

I agree. But then again I said that after last week's game.

Steel Maniac
12-08-2020, 03:23 AM
Let’s see if the Bills can pull out the best in this team.

Oviedo
12-08-2020, 08:16 AM

Stupid, lazy post. Just say you don't like Tomlin and this gives you a reason to state that, but don't act like this is a result of your analysis of the game. This isn't on Tomlin. He's not teaching the receivers classes on how to drop passes or teaching the OL to get driven backwards

Starlifter
12-08-2020, 08:25 AM
My past criticism of tomlin aside - I haven’t found fault with much of coaching this year at all.

But regarding the play calling yesterday - it felt to me as a coaching staff that new they didn’t have the horses to win yesterday and were throwing darts on the wall trying to find any sort of rhythm or plays that were effective. They weren’t calling bad plays in other words, they were searching for something that might work.

feltdizz
12-08-2020, 08:54 AM
just let Ben get back to practicing and we will see this team improve their execution on offense. He’s been resting his knee the last week.

steeler_george
12-08-2020, 02:16 PM

Largo, I always like your posts, and this no different. Ebron is no better than Vince, who also drops catches but blocks. To me they need to start fading Ebron, maybe that is what Ben was chirping about how washington needs snaps.

NorthCoast
12-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Ebron's got a dead cap of $2.5M next year. It' doable but man the Steelers will be looking in every nook and cranny for cap room as it is.

feltdizz
12-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Largo, I always like your posts, and this no different. Ebron is no better than Vince, who also drops catches but blocks. To me they need to start fading Ebron, maybe that is what Ben was chirping about how washington needs snaps.

Ebron is way better than Vince as a receiver. Vince is a stiff and gets injured as soon as he gets on the field.

I’m not surprised Ebron is dropping balls, I’m surprised it took this long for him to start. He’s not the only one though. Since so many are dropping passes these last 2 weeks its either the weather change or something has changed in practice.

No way these guys just all instantly forgot how to catch at the same damn time.

NorthCoast
12-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Hey look where the two TEs are in this picture....

https://steelersdepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/StockRunGame7.jpg

flippy
12-08-2020, 03:10 PM
No way these guys just all instantly forgot how to catch at the same damn time.

I literally said the same thing during the game :)

Chucktownsteeler
12-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Not to mention the FB.

Northern_Blitz
12-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Ebron's got a dead cap of $2.5M next year. It' doable but man the Steelers will be looking in every nook and cranny for cap room as it is.

FWIW, Ebron's cap hit is $8.5M if he plays and $2.5M if he gets cut. So we save $6M against the cap by cutting him.

Vance has a hit of ~ $8M next year with ~ $2.7M dead money if he gets cut (savings ~ $5.3M)

I don't think either of them are on the opening day roster next year and we use the cap space to try to save some more valuable pieces.

It does kind of suck that we don't have a viable alternative on the roster. But I think that there will be lots of deals in the bargain bin this year. I think the lack of growth of the cap won't matter much to the biggest name UFAs but the mid and low tier guys will get squeezed.

NorthCoast
12-08-2020, 04:15 PM
FWIW, Ebron's cap hit is $8.5M if he plays and $2.5M if he gets cut. So we save $6M against the cap by cutting him.

Vance has a hit of ~ $8M next year with ~ $2.7M dead money if he gets cut (savings ~ $5.3M)

I don't think either of them are on the opening day roster next year and we use the cap space to try to save some more valuable pieces.

It does kind of suck that we don't have a viable alternative on the roster. But I think that there will be lots of deals in the bargain bin this year. I think the lack of growth of the cap won't matter much to the biggest name UFAs but the mid and low tier guys will get squeezed.I stand corrected... and it looks like a no brainer the way both are playing. Not sure what the TE class looks like next year but add that to the list of needs :-(

NorthCoast
12-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Not to mention the FB.haahaaa... didn't even catch that.... that's the play I remember D Watt split out wide on the RUTFM.... good grief....:mad:

Northern_Blitz
12-08-2020, 04:42 PM
I stand corrected... and it looks like a no brainer the way both are playing. Not sure what the TE class looks like next year but add that to the list of needs :-(

I think that list is going to be long.

Which is why we have to win this year IMO.

(And you were right about his dead money. It is $2.5M).

hawaiiansteel
12-10-2020, 03:18 PM
Start 'Em

Eric Ebron at Bills (8:20 p.m. ET, NBC): Ebron has been peppered with targets in recent weeks, seeing a combined 29 over his last three games. That trend should continue against the Bills in what could be a shootout at Orchard Park. Buffalo has been generous to tight ends, allowing seven touchdowns and an average of nearly 16 fantasy points per game to the position. With Ben Roethlisberger throwing the football a ton, Ebron should be seen as a top-10 option this week.

https://www.si.com/fantasy/2020/12/09/start-em-sit-em-week-14-tight-ends

NorthCoast
12-11-2020, 09:13 AM
Start 'Em

Eric Ebron at Bills (8:20 p.m. ET, NBC): Ebron has been peppered with targets in recent weeks, seeing a combined 29 over his last three games. That trend should continue against the Bills in what could be a shootout at Orchard Park. Buffalo has been generous to tight ends, allowing seven touchdowns and an average of nearly 16 fantasy points per game to the position. With Ben Roethlisberger throwing the football a ton, Ebron should be seen as a top-10 option this week.

https://www.si.com/fantasy/2020/12/09/start-em-sit-em-week-14-tight-endsI'm not convinced he will be on the receiving end of a bunch of targets. He's been nearly as inconsistent as DJ. The Steelers are running out of 'next man up' for someone to catch that ball. That's why I think the RBs will become more involved in the passing game. We'll see.

Eich
12-11-2020, 09:14 AM
And we're in trouble if we have to win in a shootout IMO.

feltdizz
12-11-2020, 09:34 AM
It was all good just a few weeks ago.. lol.

I’m going to give Ebron a chance to bounce back before throwing him in the trash.

I guess we can always blame Tomlin for this, that would make the most sense.

NorthCoast
12-11-2020, 09:50 AM

I’m going to give Ebron a chance to bounce back before throwing him in the trash.

I guess we can always blame Tomlin for this, that would make the most sense.There's an old saying "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me"...

.... or is it "third time's a charm"....?

Disco1981
12-11-2020, 09:52 AM

I guess we can always blame Tomlin for this, that would make the most sense.

Last time you blamed Ben for the drops... Which one is it Radio?

feltdizz
12-11-2020, 10:24 AM
any of you ever feel like someone is stalking you?

just me? lmao.

I have a new pet, his name is disco.

NorthCoast
12-11-2020, 10:38 AM
SNR:

"opponents have figured it out... press man on 1st and 2nd down, tackle the catch, limit YAC.... zone on third down to prevent longer passes"

Can't keep running the same scheme and think you will be successful... this is the NFL. If Ravens third string defense can do it, you can bet most team's starters can do it.

Disco1981
12-11-2020, 10:50 AM
any of you ever feel like someone is stalking you?

just me? lmao.

I have a new pet, his name is disco.

I have a new " special friend " His name is Radio

Disco1981
12-11-2020, 10:55 AM
When you TRY to be nice and put someone on ignore because they're so stupid, But they keep answering all your posts?

The only alternative left then, Is to show everyone just how stupid he is. and he's beyond stupid...Never right, and a baiter...This is how it will be since the ignore route didn't work

feltdizz
12-11-2020, 11:07 AM
Pretty sure their is a meeting someone in your area starting soon. One day at a time.

Disco1981
12-11-2020, 11:09 AM
Pretty sure their is a meeting someone in your area starting soon. One day at a time.

Instead of going back and forth with me...Post something about the team...People can't wait to see what comes out of mouth next Radio lol

feltdizz
12-11-2020, 11:18 AM
Instead of going back and forth with me...Post something about the team...People can't wait to see what comes out of mouth next Radio lol

take your own advice.

besides bashing Tomlin all you’ve done this week is misspell words and follow me around while not understanding how the ignore feature works.

Disco1981
12-11-2020, 11:29 AM
take your own advice.

besides bashing Tomlin all you’ve done this week is misspell words and follow me around while not understanding how the ignore feature works.

Lol... C'mon post something about the Steelers, we all get a kick out of it Radio...From the WR's drop passes because of Ben, * Vince the TE , Myles Garrett incident was Masons fault! LMAO!!!!!

Give us more Radio! We long for your ineptitude!!!!!

feltdizz
12-11-2020, 12:47 PM
Lol... C'mon post something about the Steelers, we all get a kick out of it Radio...From the WR's drop passes because of Ben, * Vince the TE , Myles Garrett incident was Masons fault! LMAO!!!!!

Give us more Radio! We long for your ineptitude!!!!!

damn dude, begging another grown man on the internet is a bad look.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.. its 2020, be as free as you need to be.

Wave that rainbow sweetie.

Disco1981
12-11-2020, 12:50 PM
damn dude, begging another grown man on the internet is a bad look.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.. its 2020, be as free as you need to be.

Wave that rainbow sweetie.

More Radio More! Must be a slow day at the Homeless Shelter!!!!!But then, You know all about slow

feltdizz
12-11-2020, 01:15 PM
More Radio More! Must be a slow day at the Homeless Shelter!!!!!But then, You know all about slow

Quit begging grown men over the internet. It makes you look desperate.

Steel Maniac
12-11-2020, 04:32 PM
I'm not convinced he will be on the receiving end of a bunch of targets. He's been nearly as inconsistent as DJ. The Steelers are running out of 'next man up' for someone to catch that ball. That's why I think the RBs will become more involved in the passing game. We'll see.

On the contrary, I think Ebron will be heavily involved later in the game; when the Bills come hard after Ben. This is where Ebron will have to make a difference.

skyhawk
12-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Start 'Em

https://www.si.com/fantasy/2020/12/09/start-em-sit-em-week-14-tight-ends

Lmao! Apparently whoever wrote this only looks at the bills numbers vs TEs and not watching the steelers. You'd think they'd also see that the steelers have one of the worst offenses in the NFL right now.

Oh, and wow, a shootout? Ha. Pass the wacky tabacky.

NorthCoast
12-11-2020, 05:02 PM
A little reality check; among TEs Ebron is 5th in the NFL with a drop rate of 9.8%. He is bracketed by Kittle (11.6%) and Ertz (9.7%).

*for TEs with at least 25 targets

hawaiiansteel
12-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Oh, and wow, a shootout? Ha. Pass the wacky tabacky.

the over/under is 48, so you got the under then?

feltdizz
12-11-2020, 05:33 PM
A little reality check; among TEs Ebron is 5th in the NFL with a drop rate of 9.8%. He is bracketed by Kittle (11.6%) and Ertz (9.7%).

All people remember is the drops and since he has a few these last 2 games its time to cut bait.

Its like the 3rd and long with our defense. They stop most of them but since we see a few from time to time it turns into something that happens ALL the time.

NorthCoast
12-11-2020, 05:38 PM
All people remember is the drops and since he has a few these last 2 games its time to cut bait.

Its like the 3rd and long with our defense. They stop most of them but since we see a few from time to time it turns into something that happens ALL the time.

You're not wrong. BUT, this current offense demands catching the ball almost all the time. Without a run game that is what they are stuck with.

Think Kelce

feltdizz
12-11-2020, 06:09 PM
You're not wrong. BUT, this current offense demands catching the ball almost all the time. Without a run game that is what they are stuck with.

Think Kelce

Kelce doesn’t catch everything either..

When we picked up Ebron his hands were my primary worry. I know he went through a few cases of the dropsies in Detroit.

Steel Maniac
12-11-2020, 08:28 PM

The opportunities are there for Ebron.

Captain Lemming
12-11-2020, 10:24 PM

We go from we are only beating bad teams to Tomlin ALWAYs loses to bad teams. You can't have it both ways people :)

NorthCoast
12-12-2020, 08:43 AM
We go from we are only beating bad teams to Tomlin ALWAYs loses to bad teams. You can't have it both ways people :)

Haha. Good point Capt. That was one of Tomlin's biggest flaws according to some.
If we had to make a choice I would prefer only beating good teams.

flippy
12-12-2020, 10:28 AM
Haha. Good point Capt. That was one of Tomlin's biggest flaws according to some.

Couple more wins in the playoffs and SuperBowls would be ok with me.

Mr.wizard
12-12-2020, 12:41 PM

Yes thank you for noticing this contradiction. People were just complaining that the only reason we are undefeated is because we only played bad teams, while claiming that we ourselves are a bad team and now we somehow always lose to bad teams.

BURGH86STEEL
12-12-2020, 02:48 PM
Regardless of how people look at the situation it's not easy to win in the NFL. I don't know if people will ever realize this fact. It's even more difficult to make the playoffs and win the Superbowl.

Some Steelers fans are so spoiled with winning that they no longer can appreciate winning.

Oviedo
12-12-2020, 03:36 PM

Kinda irrational isn't it

papillon
12-12-2020, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't cut Ebron, but I would sit his ar$$e for the first series or two and have McDonald out there instead. Same with Diontae Johnson -- bench him and put James W in. Send a message.

How Washington isn't in the game more is a mystery to me. He actually goes and fights for the ball on every pass thrown to him that is contested and he blocks. Dionte Johnson is fool's gold right now, they look at his athleticism and ability to get open and keep throwing him the ball and he keeps putting it on the carpet. Washington should be playing more, a lot more.

Pappy

BURGH86STEEL
12-12-2020, 04:09 PM
How Washington isn't in the game more is a mystery to me. He actually goes and fights for the ball on every pass thrown to him that is contested and he blocks. Dionte Johnson is fool's gold right now, they look at his athleticism and ability to get open and keep throwing him the ball and he keeps putting it on the carpet. Washington should be playing more, a lot more.

Pappy

Even with Johnson's drops he made plays and caught 8 balls. Johnson gets opportunities because none of the other Wrs have a similar skill set to Johnson. Johnson gets open.

NorthCoast
12-13-2020, 09:20 AM
Even with Johnson's drops he made plays and caught 8 balls. Johnson gets opportunities because none of the other Wrs have a similar skill set to Johnson. Johnson gets open.he's not even a great decoy because teams don't bother to double him...

BURGH86STEEL
12-13-2020, 12:49 PM
he's not even a great decoy because teams don't bother to double him...
I don't haven't spent time watching film so I can't say that's fact or fiction.

NorthCoast
12-13-2020, 01:42 PM
Even with Johnson's drops he made plays and caught 8 balls. Johnson gets opportunities because none of the other Wrs have a similar skill set to Johnson. Johnson gets open.

Getting open is only half a WR's job. And it isn't even the important half.
Johnson is first in targets on the team by a large margin and yet 3rd in converting 1st downs.
We talked about him looking like a poor man's AB in the past. Johnson needs to step up or the QB simply needs to look elsewhere.

BURGH86STEEL
12-13-2020, 06:59 PM
Getting open is only half a WR's job. And it isn't even the important half.
Johnson is first in targets on the team by a large margin and yet 3rd in converting 1st downs.
We talked about him looking like a poor man's AB in the past. Johnson needs to step up or the QB simply needs to look elsewhere. Johnson does both well. Getting open and catching are equally important. I refuse to let the drops poison my view of him. He's caught 65 balls and 5 TD's this year.

According to one site Johnson doesn't lead the team in targets by a large margin. Johnson 106 targets. Juju 94 targets. Johnson gets targeted more because he offers something the other Steelers WR's don't.

Johnson is his own man.

As long as Johnson is on the field he's going to get the ball because he gets open. It's really that simple.

Buzz
12-14-2020, 12:44 AM
Johnson does both well. Getting open and catching are equally important. I refuse to let the drops poison my view of him. He's caught 65 balls and 5 TD's this year.

According to one site Johnson doesn't lead the team in targets by a large margin. Johnson 106 targets. Juju 94 targets. Johnson gets targeted more because he offers something the other Steelers WR's don't.

Johnson is his own man.

As long as Johnson is on the field he's going to get the ball because he gets open. It's really that simple.

And as long as he keeps getting targeted, we're going to see a significant percentage of passes go through or off his hands. When that happens, he hurts this team. It's really that simple.

hawaiiansteel
12-14-2020, 01:19 AM
Steelers TE Eric Ebron with odd postgame congrats to Josh Allen

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/14/steelers-bills-josh-allen-eric-ebron-nfl/

NorthCoast
12-14-2020, 08:52 AM
Steelers TE Eric Ebron with odd postgame congrats to Josh Allen

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/14/steelers-bills-josh-allen-eric-ebron-nfl/I am now convinced Ebron is living in some alternate reality. What he does or says in our world doesn't sync with our reality. Hope he has fun in the SB there.

feltdizz
12-14-2020, 09:38 AM
the timing was bad but I saw multiple players smiling and shaking hands after the game.

raycafan
12-14-2020, 10:55 AM
the timing was bad but I saw multiple players smiling and shaking hands after the game.
This, I was listening to PAT MCafee? On Friday, he and AJ Hawk were talking about the post game. They said generally right after you feel bad about loss, but it doesn’t stay with you because their turn around is immediate. After playoffs maybe last a bit longer, for they don’t have that turn around. He said a highly emotional type game either way might hang around a little longer. Fans obviously have more time to dwell on the result, the players have to move on.

feltdizz
12-14-2020, 11:04 AM
This, I was listening to PAT MCafee? On Friday, he and AJ Hawk were talking about the post game. They said generally right after you feel bad about loss, but it doesn’t stay with you because their turn around is immediate. After playoffs maybe last a bit longer, for they don’t have that turn around. He said a highly emotional type game either way might hang around a little longer. Fans obviously have more time to dwell on the result, the players have to move on.

Maybe Ebron and Allen train together in the offseason? Not sure but I’m not going to act like seeing a player smiling and congratulating an opponent right after a win means he doesn’t care.

Even in the playoffs guys are going to smile and wish the other team well. Tom Brady is the only person I really see acting like an ass and refusing to shake hands after a loss but sticks around and shakes all the hands after a win.

steeler_george
03-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Hope Colbert reads this before MASSACRE week...

Cut him, save 6M sign 1 cheap blocking min vet. TE to reinforce the run game, use Radar, draft pick, and more eliglble tackles.

Sign Juju, keep the WR core strength... there is no way a defense could match up 4 good WR ( Juju, DJ, Claypool, and JW)

Sign Feiler to move him back to RT, let Banner and Chucks battle for LT.

FA
Sign Finney as IOL depth...
Sign best valued starting C

Go into the draft with no real need, just draft best RB, get a OT to develop-push Chucks/Banner (maybe 4th round... its a deep class) -reinforce the D- anything else on O is cherry on top.

hawaiiansteel
06-25-2021, 03:31 PM
Ebron ranked #30:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2puMw9s30

Steel Maniac
06-25-2021, 04:18 PM
Maybe Ebron and Allen train together in the offseason? Not sure but I’m not going to act like seeing a player smiling and congratulating an opponent right after a win means he doesn’t care.

Even in the playoffs guys are going to smile and wish the other team well. Tom Brady is the only person I really see acting like an ass and refusing to shake hands after a loss but sticks around and shakes all the hands after a win.

But if anybody else would do what Brady does, they’d be called on the carpet for it. Spot on.

feltdizz
06-25-2021, 06:19 PM
But if anybody else would do what Brady does, they’d be called on the carpet for it. Spot on.

I live in Charlotte. Anytime someone uses Cam as an example of being a poor sport and I bring up Brady they have a “well, never thought of that” look on their face.

feltdizz
06-25-2021, 06:19 PM
Ebron ranked #30:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2puMw9s30

Well that settles it!!!

hawaiiansteel
06-25-2021, 06:35 PM
Well that settles it!!!

I don't see how we can win a single game this year with such a terrible team and players.

any games we are able to somehow win will have to be because of Tomlin's coaching.

Northern_Blitz
06-25-2021, 07:27 PM

Good sportsmanship is a good thing.

I want my kids to see this kind of thing after a game. Because being a reasonable person in your bad moments is a mark of good character.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
06-25-2021, 09:35 PM
I don't see how we can win a single game this year with such a terrible team and players.

any games we are able to somehow win will have to be because of Tomlin's coaching.

Hawaiian, I think you are a little early for Flippy's annual "first overall pick or bust" thread.

feltdizz
06-26-2021, 09:45 AM
Good sportsmanship is a good thing.

I want my kids to see this kind of thing after a game. Because being a reasonable person in your bad moments is a mark of good character.

its funny because when certain players DO show frustration and anger after a loss people bash them for being a poor sport.

I understand why fans get angry after losses but most of us don’t start fighting fans of the other team after a loss. Especially if we are friends or cool with them.

and when we do see fans fighting at games they look like savages.