PDA

View Full Version : Anybody notice when Dotson came in....

Captain Lemming
12-02-2020, 08:46 PM
...at games end, the run game had AGAIN showed signs of life not seen since the last time he subbed?

If we want to fix our run game we have GOT to get his massive butt off the pine.

Buzz
12-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I was going to post this. Definitely a lift to the OL when he came in.

Iron City Inc.
12-02-2020, 09:33 PM
When Okorafor got hurt he moved into LG and Feiler went to RT. For a rookie he has done well whenever he's been called upon. Good selection in round 4.

NorthCoast
12-02-2020, 10:04 PM
When Okorafor got hurt he moved into LG and Feiler went to RT. For a rookie he has done well whenever he's been called upon. Good selection in round 4.

How long was Chuks out? I think he made it back into the game.

hawaiiansteel
12-02-2020, 10:27 PM
...at games end, the run game had AGAIN showed signs of life not seen since the last time he subbed?

If we want to fix our run game we have GOT to get his massive butt off the pine.

are you shamelessly gloating about Dotson again? :D

Iron City Inc.
12-03-2020, 07:51 PM
How long was Chuks out? I think he made it back into the game.

Yeah you're right he was back real quick. Good to know Dotson can flip sides as we all know how MT likes dudes who are versatile.

Northern_Blitz
12-03-2020, 08:11 PM
Yeah you're right he was back real quick. Good to know Dotson can flip sides as we all know how MT likes dudes who are versatile.

And they aren't going to flip DeCastro to his off side next year so Dotson will have to play LG.

Steel Maniac
12-03-2020, 09:17 PM

So what are the odds of getting Dotson into the starting line up by playoff time?

Disco1981
12-03-2020, 09:47 PM
I said this s few weeks ago and I said " J dare say, The OL looked much better when DD was out, and Dotson started in his place "... I wasn't wrong you know

NorthCoast
12-03-2020, 10:25 PM
I said this s few weeks ago and I said " J dare say, The OL looked much better when DD was out, and Dotson started in his place "... I wasn't wrong you knowDotson played all of 4 snaps yesterday and he completely whiffed on a block near the goal line.

feltdizz
12-04-2020, 10:22 AM
Dotson played all of 4 snaps yesterday and he completely whiffed on a block near the goal line.

lmao.. small sample size but not good if true.