PDA

View Full Version : Ravens' game still on...

whisper
11-30-2020, 06:00 PM
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/29/steelers-ravens-coronavirus-nfl-news/

I guess it's a go. I mean, the Ravens would have had to travel at this point, no?

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 06:03 PM
Game moved to Wednesday per Shefter

passhappy
11-30-2020, 06:03 PM
now its on wensday

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 06:05 PM
They absolutely have to move the Steelers/Redskins game if they play Wednesday.

This whole thing is getting absurd.

hawaiiansteel
11-30-2020, 06:08 PM

maybe to Monday night?

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 06:10 PM
Enter the rosters, simulate it on Madden. Just get it over with. Sheesh.

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 06:12 PM
maybe to Monday night?

They got to do something. They moved the Ravens to Monday night and they have to do something similar for Pittsburgh.

flippy
11-30-2020, 06:12 PM

This Wed? Next Wed? Seems a little vague. I'm not believing it until I see the kickoff....

Northern_Blitz
11-30-2020, 06:16 PM

If they move us to Wednesday, they've already set the president so moving other games to Tues / Wed shouldn't be too difficult.

Northern_Blitz
11-30-2020, 06:16 PM
This Wed? Next Wed? Seems a little vague. I'm not believing it until I see the kickoff....

This is the truth.

whisper
11-30-2020, 06:26 PM

Play on a Wed. and then again on Sunday? No go.

hawaiiansteel
11-30-2020, 06:26 PM
Play on a Wed. and then again on Sunday? No go.

Sunday's game against Washington has been moved to Monday night.

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 06:30 PM
Why follow the rules if the NFL will bend over backwards to accommodate?

Just move the damn game to Week 18 or pause the season for a week or two. What’s happening here is pure insanity.

whisper
11-30-2020, 06:51 PM
Why follow the rules if the NFL will bend over backwards to accommodate?

Just move the damn game to Week 18 or pause the season for a week or two. What’s happening here is pure insanity.

I'd love to know how many players are getting sick vs. how many are just "testing" positive. The tests have been proven to be crap, but of course, the govt. keeps ignoring that fact.

NorthCoast
11-30-2020, 07:12 PM
Goodell will keep postponing until BAL gets the majority of their starters back.... he gave Harbaugh the wink and nudge.

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 07:13 PM
I'd love to know how many players are getting sick vs. how many are just "testing" positive. The tests have been proven to be crap, but of course, the govt. keeps ignoring that fact.

I’m not getting into that. I had covid, that was identified by a test, and I was sick as a dog for two weeks. IMO the tests are fairly reliable. You can have a symptomatic players on the field. I believe that’s how I got it...from someone that showed no symptoms.

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 07:14 PM
Three MNF games next week. I hope The Ticket shows the Steelers game.

On a positive note, we unknowingly got our bye week back.

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 07:27 PM
I’ll get off my rant, but having Steve Young whining on ESPN that the Ravens shouldn’t be forced to play without Lamar Jackson is pure BS. Sorry Steve, but there are consequences. The Ravens failed to control their organization and should be forced to throw a depleted roster out there.

That’s like the Steelers being pissed about moving their bye to week 4. Just get covid, get another bye week later knowing the NFL will just keep moving it until healthy enough to play.

Rant over. Bury the Ravens whenever they play.

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 07:34 PM
Steelers play Washington at 5:00pm.

SteelBucks
11-30-2020, 07:40 PM
Three MNF games next week. I hope The Ticket shows the Steelers game.

On a positive note, we unknowingly got our bye week back.

The NFL changed their minds again. They’ve rewarded the Ravens by giving them another day to ready for next week. Game was moved from Monday to Tuesday. Eff that organization.

Buzz
11-30-2020, 09:04 PM
I’ll get off my rant, but having Steve Young whining on ESPN that the Ravens shouldn’t be forced to play without Lamar Jackson is pure BS.
Was Young crying that the Donks had to play Sunday without ANY QBs active for the game? Unless he was, he should shut his yap about Lamar Jackson not getting to play.

NJ-STEELER
11-30-2020, 10:16 PM
after that 4 turnover perfromance. I'd love to see jackson able to play

Buzz
12-01-2020, 12:26 AM
after that 4 turnover perfromance. I'd love to see jackson able to play

It's the inconsistency that's maddening, IMO. The NFL is bending over backward to accomodate the Ravens. They didn't do squat to accomodate the Broncos.

Steel Maniac
12-01-2020, 12:46 AM
It's the inconsistency that's maddening, IMO. The NFL is bending over backward to accomodate the Ravens. They didn't do squat to accomodate the Broncos.

Goodall was a Baltimore kid. Who do you think is favorite team now?

hawaiiansteel
12-01-2020, 01:18 AM
Goodall was a Baltimore kid. Who do you think is favorite team now?

no he's not, Goodell was born and raised in New York and attended college in Pennsylvania.

do you just make this stuff up?

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-01-2020, 02:14 PM
Game now moved to Sunday Dec. 6th as part of a doubleheader with the Steelers playing Washington FT in game 2. BTW second game moved to Washington and the game will start whether the Steelers are there or not.

hawaiiansteel
12-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Game now moved to Sunday Dec. 6th as part of a doubleheader with the Steelers playing Washington FT in game 2. BTW second game moved to Washington and the game will start whether the Steelers are there or not.

sounds reasonable :D

flippy
12-01-2020, 02:42 PM

A double header in football would be amazingly fun to watch. Probably not as fun to play.

Northern_Blitz
12-01-2020, 03:09 PM

Is it bad when we can't tell if this is real? :p

feltdizz
12-01-2020, 04:12 PM
no he's not, Goodell was born and raised in New York and attended college in Pennsylvania.

do you just make this stuff up?

why yes, yes he does...