PDA

View Full Version : If we go undefeated....

Captain Lemming
11-18-2020, 01:58 PM
....Tomlin is GUARANTEED to become a HOFer and will retire Steeler.

Win or lose in the playoffs. The accomplishment is too rare.

If we go undefeated haters need to get used to Tomlin as coach. :)

feltdizz
11-18-2020, 02:04 PM

it’s been 14 years.. if they aren’t used to him by now it’s time to find a new team.

flippy
11-18-2020, 04:00 PM
If we go undefeated and lose in the playoffs, everyone is going to be let down. And I think that makes it fair game to question Tomlin because ultimately the buck stops with him.

And I know Tomlin agrees that would be fair because he even says he comes to work every day thinking about winning Lombardis.

I think Tomlin in that scenario would be his harshest critic because he knows no one wins anything in the regular season.

Steel Maniac
11-20-2020, 01:41 PM
If we go undefeated and lose in the playoffs, everyone is going to be let down. And I think that makes it fair game to question Tomlin because ultimately the buck stops with him.

And I know Tomlin agrees that would be fair because he even says he comes to work every day thinking about winning Lombardis.

I think Tomlin in that scenario would be his harshest critic because he knows no one wins anything in the regular season.

.................................................. ..............

Oviedo
11-20-2020, 02:03 PM

That's the thing about the hate for Tomlin. It is irrational and some have been carrying it for so long they can't ever let it go and admit how wrong they have been.

Or they could just put everyone they disagree with and point out their errors on "IGNORE" or some other childish action

Northern_Blitz
11-20-2020, 02:10 PM

My guess is that Tomlin would know that it would be disappointing and that he would shoulder the blame publicly.

Because he's not a whiny little B!tch (a.k.a. a Harbaugh)

Oviedo
11-20-2020, 02:12 PM
My guess is that Tomlin would know that it would be disappointing and that he would shoulder the blame publicly.

Because he's not a whiny little B!tch (a.k.a. a Harbaugh)

That's why I respect Tomlin. No excuses and he takes the bullet for his players