PDA

View Full Version : Avery Williamson

Steel Maniac
11-01-2020, 11:16 PM
Steelers workin on a trade for Avery Williamson for us swapping our 2022 5th Round pick for the jets 7th round pick in 2022 Per twitter.

hawaiiansteel
11-01-2020, 11:24 PM
this would be a great pickup!

Report: Jets Working on Deal to Send Williamson to Steelers

Glenn Naughton
November 1, 2020

https://www.jetnation.com/2020/11/01/report-jets-working-on-deal-to-send-williamson-to-steelers/

NorthCoast
11-01-2020, 11:25 PM
Is he a sideline to sideline ILB?

hawaiiansteel
11-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Is he a sideline to sideline ILB?

Scouting Avery Williamson

http://www.jetsfix.com/scouting-avery-williamson/

NorthCoast
11-01-2020, 11:42 PM
for a 5th and 7th he better be more than average. had an ACL last season, dinged hammy this season.

ran a 4.66 40, so maybe faster than Spillane but not by much.

hawaiiansteel
11-01-2020, 11:48 PM
Pittsburgh will send New York a 2022 fifth-rounder and get back a 2022 seventh-rounder, Adam Schefter of ESPN.com tweets.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1323104290785865730?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Steel Maniac
11-01-2020, 11:49 PM
for a 5th and 7th he better be more than average. had an ACL last season, dinged hammy this season.

He’s experienced and we need the depth as well. Great move.

BURGH86STEEL
11-02-2020, 12:16 AM
It's clear the Steelers lack speed on the inside. The Ravens exploited the Steelers lack of inside speed time and time again. I don't ever recall seeing Avery play. Will have to look him up.

SteelBucks
11-02-2020, 12:31 AM
I don’t know much about him. Does he start or is he a rotational guy?

Buzz
11-02-2020, 12:51 AM
I don’t know much about him. Does he start or is he a rotational guy?

He's been the best player on the Jets' D this season. While he's not tops in coverage, he should provide an immediate upgrade to our ILB corps with Bush out.

By all accounts, he's a high-character guy, and he is affordable. A win on several counts.

Steel Maniac
11-02-2020, 12:59 AM
It's clear the Steelers lack speed on the inside. The Ravens exploited the Steelers lack of inside speed time and time again. I don't ever recall seeing Avery play. Will have to look him up.

So do you feel in next year’s draft we should take a coupke more linebackers with an emphasis on speed?

whisper
11-02-2020, 03:47 AM

He's for depth, Spillane might not be able to last.

hawaiiansteel
11-02-2020, 03:52 AM
being traded from the Jets to the Steelers is like a dog being adopted from the shelter by Oprah.

BURGH86STEEL
11-02-2020, 06:20 AM
So do you feel in next year’s draft we should take a coupke more linebackers with an emphasis on speed?
Bush will probably be ready. No one knows how effective he will be coming off the injury. They will have a chance to evaluate what Avery can do in the defense. Resigning Avery won't be ruled out.

The Steelers will probably look to draft to add speed in the middle if possible. It seems we've been snake bit at ILB for some reason.

Oviedo
11-02-2020, 06:41 AM
Bush will probably be ready. No one knows how effective he will be coming off the injury. They will have a chance to evaluate what Avery can do in the defense. Resigning Avery won't be ruled out.

The Steelers will probably look to draft to add speed in the middle if possible. It seems we've been snake bit at ILB for some reason.

Free agency this off season is going to be a mess. Everyone believe the cap will be going down so there won't be the money for many of these guys to make big deals. The teams with cap space will be the crap teams that are always crappy. Expect a whole bunch of one year deals until the cap goes back up.

flippy
11-02-2020, 07:35 AM
Sounds like a VW twin.

kindlecatsb'ng
11-02-2020, 08:19 AM
Per Ed Buchette ( writes for The Atlantic now), they are bringing him in for depth.
As an aside, he was a teammate of Bud Dupree at Kentucky.

Go Steelers!

NorthCoast
11-02-2020, 08:35 AM
here's what the Steelers just purchased:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdfoF3uP4Ok

SidSmythe
11-02-2020, 08:44 AM
I'm thinking UGIII might be missing some time (Back) and could be heading back to practice squad?? ��

Northern_Blitz
11-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Seems like a decent pick up.

We get a guy that at least adds competent depth and will likely see a reasonable amount of playing time. Although it sounds like he's more in the same vein as VW and Spillane than Bush.

All it costs is trading a pick with little chance of turning into a guy that plays too much (and getting a pick with even less chance of turning into a non-ST player).

I like adding depth at ILB (which is what he is at minimum). It also might give us another option as a starter next year.

I think we save ~ $4M if we cut Vince next year and we need the cap space.

Ideally we can resign Spillane and Williamson for cheap and our ILBs next year are Bush, Spillane, Williamson, UGIII. Or maybe we can convince VW to reduce to the minimum to avoid getting cut?

Oviedo
11-02-2020, 10:28 AM
I'm thinking UGIII might be missing some time (Back) and could be heading back to practice squad?? ��

I'm thinking UGIII is a fan infatuation who will never do anything meaningful for the team.

I expect we draft another ILB during the first two days of the draft next year. Seems like we may have hit the jackpot in the 3rd round this past draft with Highsmith at OLB if/when Bud leaves.

Oviedo
11-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Seems like a decent pick up.

We get a guy that at least adds competent depth and will likely see a reasonable amount of playing time. Although it sounds like he's more in the same vein as VW and Spillane than Bush.

All it costs is trading a pick with little chance of turning into a guy that plays too much (and getting a pick with even less chance of turning into a non-ST player).

I like adding depth at ILB (which is what he is at minimum). It also might give us another option as a starter next year.

I think we save ~ $4M if we cut Vince next year and we need the cap space.

Ideally we can resign Spillane and Williamson for cheap and our ILBs next year are Bush, Spillane, Williamson, UGIII. Or maybe we can convince VW to reduce to the minimum to avoid getting cut?

The cap is likely going down next year. It will be tough to sign anyone. There will have to lots of one year deals and hometown discounts

Chucktownsteeler
11-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Good move, depth for the year. A little thin at ILB.

Northern_Blitz
11-02-2020, 12:22 PM
The cap is likely going down next year. It will be tough to sign anyone. There will have to lots of one year deals and hometown discounts

I think it will probably stay constant (even if they have to borrow against presumed future gains).

And I agree that it would be a good year to have a bunch of cap space because there will be great short term deals to be had. I think the Pats have a bunch of cap space available next year, so I expect that BB will work some magic to sign a ton of good value deals.

But I think we'll be hard up against the cap, especially if we don't extend Ben and kick some of his > $41M cap hit down the road some more.

As of right now, we're set up to have to pay the piper in the worst possible year with Ben. That's why I think we extend him for longer than is reasonable so that we can get a bunch of cap relief.

I think it would be better for the league if everyone in the union agreed to take a X% pay cut so that UFAs next year don't bear the brunt of the pain. But if that was going to happen, it would have happened this year too.

Steel Maniac
11-02-2020, 12:25 PM
I'm thinking UGIII is a fan infatuation who will never do anything meaningful for the team.

I expect we draft another ILB during the first two days of the draft next year. Seems like we may have hit the jackpot in the 3rd round this past draft with Highsmith at OLB if/when Bud leaves.

Yeah, we need to add atleast another ILB with the appropriate speed factor to really go from sideline to sideline.

SteelerOfDeVille
11-02-2020, 12:27 PM
being traded from the Jets to the Steelers is like a dog being adopted from the shelter by Oprah.
Ask Farrior about leaving the jets and landing with the Steelers... :-)

hawaiiansteel
11-02-2020, 12:49 PM

that didn't turn out too badly, did it? :tt2

Steel Maniac
11-02-2020, 12:53 PM

Deja vu????!!!

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
11-02-2020, 02:13 PM
This is an outstanding move if he comes as advertised.

This is a quality NFL starter.
He will cost backup money for the remainder of the year, so no cap issue. Pro-rated hit $1.4M.
No long term commitment beyond this year.
Highly motivated, going from 0-8 to 7-0 and playing for a contract.
Very little draft capital cost - a fifth shipped away and a swap for a seventh, both in 2022.

NorthCoast
11-02-2020, 02:23 PM
talk about getting a new lease on life:

Avery Williamson celebrates his trade from Jets to Steelers
ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports
Mike Florio
ProFootball Talk on NBC SportsNov 2, 2020, 10:19 AM

Yahoo Newsletter
Get all the sports news you need, direct to your inbox.

Email Address
example@yahoo.com
By subscribing, you are agreeing to Yahoo's Terms and Privacy Policy

In August, the Jets did veteran linebacker Avery Williamson no favors, squeezing him into taking a pay cut a year after suffering a torn ACL. On November 1, the Jets did him a huge favor, sending Williamson from at the time the only NFL team without a win to the only NFL team without a loss.

As expected, Williamson is happy about the development.

“Goin’ to the ‘Burgh!” he said in a video posted on Instagram. “Goin’ to the ‘Burgh! Let’s go man. Get me to the airport. We’re gonna get that ring. . . . Pittsburgh, let’s go man. I’m hyped. I’m so hyped, I couldn’t even sleep. Couldn’t even sleep last night. You know me; I’m a baller, now. I’m ready to go hit ****, man. Let’s go. I can’t wait to be part of this defense.”

The trade is official, pending a physical. Both teams have announced the transaction that will result in the Steelers getting Williamson and a seventh-round pick from the Jets in 2022 for a fifth-round pick in 2022.

lookin for a ride to the 'Burgh;
https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/123356311_205844744480350_3800159846887777172_n.jp g?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=6EaL2deoLVMAX9UGbK5&tp=18&oh=55851df9b7aee24e6653fd909ea58d9a&oe=5FC8222E

Steel Maniac
11-02-2020, 02:35 PM
Hilarious!!!!!!

hawaiiansteel
11-02-2020, 02:38 PM
talk about getting a new lease on life:

lookin for a ride to the 'Burgh;
https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/123356311_205844744480350_3800159846887777172_n.jp g?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=6EaL2deoLVMAX9UGbK5&tp=18&oh=55851df9b7aee24e6653fd909ea58d9a&oe=5FC8222E

I like him already :tt2

Disco1981
11-02-2020, 03:09 PM
Read the reports, but does anyone have a personal opinion of him...Same as Vince? Better, Worse? seems really excited...

Maybe just moving on from the Jets will raise his play...Plus having a boatload of talent around him

SteelerOfDeVille
11-02-2020, 03:34 PM
the only drawback is AW, Spillane and VW all seem similar - thumpers who aren't the best in coverage.

Curious to see how it plays out for the upcoming offseason...

NorthCoast
11-02-2020, 03:48 PM
Read the reports, but does anyone have a personal opinion of him...Same as Vince? Better, Worse? seems really excited...

Maybe just moving on from the Jets will raise his play...Plus having a boatload of talent around himWolfley says he is maybe slightly faster than VWill and Spillane but not in the Bush category. Sure tackler, doesn't make mistakes.

Oviedo
11-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Wolfley says he is maybe slightly faster than VWill and Spillane but not in the Bush category. Sure tackler, doesn't make mistakes.

Very few LBs have Bush's speed. That is why they move safeties into those positions on passing downs. From what I saw yesterday, put Highsmith in on those obvious passing downs

ikestops85
11-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Very few LBs have Bush's speed. That is why they move safeties into those positions on passing downs. From what I saw yesterday, put Highsmith in on those obvious passing downs

Except for the rats first touchdown. Why, oh why, do we continue to leave VW in on passing downs and have him cover a wide receiver? I love VW but not in those situations!!! Will Butler never learn? We have a lot of options better than Vince for coverage.

IIn keeping with this thread I like the move to get Avery. I remember him being a good tackler when he played for the Titans. I hope he can cover some TEs and running backs.

Speaking of covering ... I love the Spillane plays zone. He doesn't just get in position and stay there until a receiver makes a catch. When a receiver moves into his zone he actually gravitates toward that guy and puts himself in position to knock the ball down or even intercept it. I'm liking the guy more and more. He seems like one of those Steeler players whose results supercede his talent much like Hines Ward.

NorthCoast
11-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Except for the rats first touchdown. Why, oh why, do we continue to leave VW in on passing downs and have him cover a wide receiver? I love VW but not in those situations!!! Will Butler never learn? We have a lot of options better than Vince for coverage.

IIn keeping with this thread I like the move to get Avery. I remember him being a good tackler when he played for the Titans. I hope he can cover some TEs and running backs.

Speaking of covering ... I love the Spillane plays zone. He doesn't just get in position and stay there until a receiver makes a catch. When a receiver moves into his zone he actually gravitates toward that guy and puts himself in position to knock the ball down or even intercept it. I'm liking the guy more and more. He seems like one of those Steeler players whose results supercede his talent much like Hines Ward.

Moats said Avery is a good zone LB and good in run defense. Seems like a good match for what the Steelers do.

Maybe another Colbert gem?

NJ-STEELER
11-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Lamaar's new favorite target :eek:

BURGH86STEEL
11-02-2020, 06:40 PM

Offenses can create matchups with LBs on WRs. Some people question the coaches like the coaches don't know what they are doing. I wonder when fans will attempt to learn or understand so they can at least try understand the coaches logic? Tomlin eluded to why they kept VW on the field.

The Ravens are a run heavy team. They don't generally put themselves in long down and distance situations. The Ravens will run the ball in almost any down and distance situation. It's one reason why the Steelers kept VW on the field. The Steelers try to limit VW exposure to pass coverage but sometimes it's unavoidable.

Spillane made a few plays. I appreciate the plays he made and his effort. Overall Spillane was abused by the Ravens in the run and passing game. When Spillane reads and recognizes the play he has a good chance. When he doesn't recognize the play he doesn't have the speed or quickness to beat Olinemen or get to the outside. He doesn't have the strength to take on Olinemen consistently to disengage from blocks to make tackles.

SidSmythe
11-03-2020, 08:54 AM

Another Preseason Phenom maybe??
Skipper, Ola and even James Washington certainly would have you thinking they're big time playmaker in preseason. Almost unstoppable.

UGIII doesn't even stand out on Special Teams....thats concerning.

NorthCoast
11-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Big question; who is getting bumped from the roster to make room??? UGIII back to practice squad?

Oviedo
11-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Big question; who is getting bumped from the roster to make room??? UGIII back to practice squad?

Isn't he already on IR

hawaiiansteel
11-03-2020, 01:05 PM
question becomes who should now be starting next to VW, Spillane or Williamson?

papillon
11-03-2020, 01:18 PM

imho, Spillane hasn't done anything to lose the job to Williamson at this point.

Pappy

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
11-03-2020, 01:35 PM

Spillane for sure for now. Williamson will have to show up and take the job away or Spillane will have to lose it, but Williamson is not walking into the job.

NorthCoast
11-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Isn't he already on IRHe's currently listed as the backup to VWill.

NorthCoast
11-03-2020, 04:47 PM
Tale of Tape: Who should Steelers start at inside linebacker?
ByROY COUNTRYMAN 8 hours ago

The Steelers went out and fortified one of their weakest positions, depth-wise, following an impressive win against their arch nemesis, the Baltimore Ravens.

Kevin Colbert, being the shrewd general manager he is, flipped a fifth-round selection - not in next year’s draft, rather in 2022 - for a player who not only plays a position of need, Avery Williamson, but Colbert also got back what equates to a lottery ticket in a seventh-round pick in 2022 as well.

What makes this such a shrewd move is that he was able to pick up a quality player at little cost from a pool of picks two years from now that is sure to grow due to the long list of unrestricted free agents up at the end of this year (including Williamson himself). The likelihood of a number of them moving on to greener pastures will give the Steelers additional assets in compensatory picks by then.

ADVERTISING

The trade at this point is nothing but a win from a Steelers perspective, due to cost and the quality of talent at a position of need.

But now there is another discussion to be had: Who should find themselves in that starting inside linebacker spot next to tackles-for-loss fiend Vince Williams?

Well in this article we examine all the minutiae for that decision, not only for the Week 9 matchup in Dallas against the Cowboys, but for the rest of the season.

Let's start by taking a look at the two as if this were a prize-winning boxing match:

Tale of the Tape

Robert Spillane (Age: 24)

Western Michigan (2018 UDFA/ Tennessee Titans)

Athletic Profile
Height: 6’1 ¼”
Weight: 229 lbs.
Arm Length: 32 ½”
Hand Size: 9 ¼”
40-yard Dash: 4.77
Vertical Jump: 32 ½”
Broad Jump: 9’2”
Short Shuttle: 4.4
3-Cone: 7.13

Other Specifics of Note

Remaining Cap Hit: Remaining Balance of $675,000.

2021 Contract Status: Exclusive Rights Free Agent.

NFL Experience: 2 Years

NFL Production of Note: 17 Career Games/2 Starts, key special teams contributor in 2019 and 2020.

College Experience: 47 career games

Career College Production: 312 Tackles (156 Solo), 32.5 TFL, 10 Sacks, 4 INT (1 ret/TD), 5 PD, 3 FF, and 2 FR.

College Accolades: 2-time Second-Team All-MAC (2016, 2017)

Avery Williamson (Age: 28)

Kentucky (2014, 5th Round Pick #151, Tennessee Titans)

Athletic Profile
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 246 lbs.
Arm Length: 32 ¾”
Hand Size: 9 ½”
40-yard Dash: 4.66
Vertical Jump: 30 ½”
Broad Jump: 10”
Short Shuttle: 4.07
3-Cone: 7.11

Other Specifics of Note

Remaining Cap Hit: Pro-rated portion of $2,750,000 base salary.

2021 Contract Status: Unrestricted Free Agent

NFL Experience: 7 Years

NFL Production of Note: 86 Career Games/81 Starts, Three Seasons of 100+ Tackles in a Season.

College Experience: 48 career games

Career College Production: 296 Tackles (147 Solo), 10 TFL, 4 Sacks, 2 INT, 1 PD, 1 FF, and 2 FR.

College Accolades: Second-Team All-SEC (2013)

When you put all the puzzle pieces together from both of Spillane's and Williamson's profiles, they both have a firm case to be assigned a starting spot. From an athletic standpoint there is not a lot of disparity between these players that gives one the upper hand on the other. They share similar athleticism that is best utilized coming downhill relying on their instincts rather than out in space or on the periphery of formations.

From an experience standpoint, Williamson is the player with more NFL snaps as a starter, which will give him the ability to quickly assimilate to this defense and the responsibilities with which his position will be tasked, but his ceiling may be lower than that of Spillane's, who is just now getting his first exposure as a starter the last two games after Devin Bush’s injury. Spillane has received 75 percent and then 87 percent of the total snaps on defense.

If you only take into consideration the amount of experience and production put forth during their college careers, it is Spillane who has the slight advantage on Williamson. They both started about the same amount of games (Spillane’s 47 to Williamson’s 48) with similar tackles (312 to 296) and accolades, but it was Spillane who produced more splash plays in his career with 22.5 TFL, six sacks, two interceptions, four passes defensed and two more forced fumbles than Williamson. Of course, Spillane played in the MAC and Williamson played in the SEC.

As far as motivational factors, Williamson has more on the line since he's set to become a free agent at the conclusion of the 2020 season. And with him coming off a difficult knee injury, he will be looking to secure another pay day in 2021. Spillane as an ERFA in the offseason is a lock to return to the team in 2021 without an opportunity to increase his pay rate outside of the standard increase rate.

With all that taken into account, I believe that it is in the best interest of the Steelers to continue to use Spillane on base downs due to his familiarity with the system, as well as his ability to properly communicate calls pre-snap. I have been impressed with his hard-hitting ability as well as his instincts in coverage that seem to mask any athletic limitations.

Either way, Steelers Nation should be happy their GM added another quality talent to this roster, and if Spillane should continue to play, and then fall off, they have a veteran on hand to help out without missing a beat.

COMMENTS
(Follow Roy Countryman on Twitter at @PreacherBoyRoy, and follow the designer of this beautiful graphic @RobRobGraphics.)
https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Article/SteelCityInsider-personnel-expert-Roy-Countryman-compares-contrasts-Steelers-ILBs-Spillane-and-Williamson-154134272/Can't see Spillane being pushed aside as the starter but there could be a bit of rotation on the inside.

NorthCoast
11-03-2020, 08:21 PM
Offenses can create matchups with LBs on WRs. Some people question the coaches like the coaches don't know what they are doing. I wonder when fans will attempt to learn or understand so they can at least try understand the coaches logic? Tomlin eluded to why they kept VW on the field.

The Ravens are a run heavy team. They don't generally put themselves in long down and distance situations. The Ravens will run the ball in almost any down and distance situation. It's one reason why the Steelers kept VW on the field. The Steelers try to limit VW exposure to pass coverage but sometimes it's unavoidable.

Spillane made a few plays. I appreciate the plays he made and his effort. Overall Spillane was abused by the Ravens in the run and passing game. When Spillane reads and recognizes the play he has a good chance. When he doesn't recognize the play he doesn't have the speed or quickness to beat Olinemen or get to the outside. He doesn't have the strength to take on Olinemen consistently to disengage from blocks to make tackles.In at least a couple of those plays the safeties contributed to the long gains either by misreading or not getting off their blocks. No, Spillane can't run sideline to sideline but that just means others need to play faster and better as well.

Northern_Blitz
11-03-2020, 09:00 PM
https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Article/SteelCityInsider-personnel-expert-Roy-Countryman-compares-contrasts-Steelers-ILBs-Spillane-and-Williamson-154134272/Can't see Spillane being pushed aside as the starter but there could be a bit of rotation on the inside.

Doesn't Spillane wear the dot?

If so, seems unlikely to pull him for a guy who doesn't know the playbook yet.

NorthCoast
11-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Doesn't Spillane wear the dot?

If so, seems unlikely to pull him for a guy who doesn't know the playbook yet.

That's a valid point NB.

hawaiiansteel
11-04-2020, 12:50 PM
Avery Williamson’s role with Steelers should change by Ravens rematch

TIM BENZ | Wednesday, November 4, 2020

https://triblive.com/sports/avery-williamsons-role-with-steelers-should-change-by-ravens-rematch/

NorthCoast
11-04-2020, 02:28 PM
Avery Williamson’s role with Steelers should change by Ravens rematch

TIM BENZ | Wednesday, November 4, 2020

https://triblive.com/sports/avery-williamsons-role-with-steelers-should-change-by-ravens-rematch/The writer has a point and I think Spillane will continue to be tested by offenses to exploit his weaknesses. I think it could come down to in-game decisions on who is getting snaps next to VWill, depending on what they see the offense trying to do.

Ghost
11-04-2020, 02:28 PM

Gilbert III was placed on IR today with a back injury. Steelers brought Steve Wisniewsky back to the 53. Guess the pec injury wasn't so bad.

Williamson - has to pass 5 days of Covid testing and then a negative point of care test on day 6th before he can even enter the facility. So he's out this week and then they will need to make a spot for him. Maybe drop RB Edmunds back to the PS.

Steel Maniac
11-04-2020, 07:28 PM
The writer has a point and I think Spillane will continue to be tested by offenses to exploit his weaknesses. I think it could come down to in-game decisions on who is getting snaps next to VWill, depending on what they see the offense trying to do.

Spillane is a guy playing for his career. It's dangerous to go up against a guy with that mindset. I think he's up to the challenge. My advice?....don't any QB's go wondering around outside the pocket
against Spillane, Dupree and Watt. Their programmed to seek & destroy. Just saying............

whisper
11-04-2020, 08:28 PM

We are down to literally 2 warm bodies at ILB, had to add someone.

whisper
11-04-2020, 08:50 PM
Gilbert III was placed on IR today with a back injury. Steelers brought Steve Wisniewsky back to the 53. Guess the pec injury wasn't so bad.

Williamson - has to pass 5 days of Covid testing and then a negative point of care test on day 6th before he can even enter the facility. So he's out this week and then they will need to make a spot for him. Maybe drop RB Edmunds back to the PS.

I sure as heck hope Wiz lost some weight, if not, a wasted signing.

Steel Maniac
11-05-2020, 12:00 AM
We are down to literally 2 warm bodies at ILB, had to add someone.

I still get sick about Bush getting hurt. I’m hoping he comes back next year with the same sideline to sideline speed.

Disco1981
11-05-2020, 12:10 AM
I sure as heck hope Wiz lost some weight, if not, a wasted signing.

Huh?.............

Oviedo
11-05-2020, 10:55 AM
Huh?.............

Just another crazy statement

hawaiiansteel
11-05-2020, 01:43 PM
Just another crazy statement

whisper used to post on another Steelers message board by the name of TeeTee before he got himself banned for making these kinds of crazy statements and basically pi$$ing off just about every other member there.

NorthCoast
11-07-2020, 09:52 AM
any word on who is getting bumped to make room for AW?

fordfixer
11-07-2020, 11:14 AM
any word on who is getting bumped to make room for AW?
Wasn’t UG III just put on IR? I think I read that some where. Anybody?

Captain Lemming
11-07-2020, 01:14 PM
whisper used to post on another Steelers message board by the name of TeeTee before he got himself banned for making these kinds of crazy statements and basically pi$$ing off just about every other member there.

TeeTee from the infamous "Legion of Doom"?

Captain Lemming
11-07-2020, 03:27 PM
TeeTee from the infamous "Legion of Doom"?

Nevermind, it was TeeCee Madison