PDA

View Full Version : Chestio

Disco1981
07-27-2019, 08:23 AM
Hot air ballooned into trading camp...That afternoon went on the pup list lmfao...I don't usually wish I'll will onto others ( still don't want to see him get hurt or anything ) ...But I can't wait until this ******* crashes and burns...Because it is gonna happen, and I'm gonna laugh... He don't know know how good he had it it...And WHEN he does, Is that gonna be Big Bad Ben's fault too?

Steel Maniac
07-27-2019, 12:27 PM
Hahahahahaha. I saw that. ACB (Ass Clown Brown)

Captain Lemming
07-27-2019, 08:06 PM
Hot air ballooned into trading camp...That afternoon went on the pup list lmfao...I don't usually wish I'll will onto others ( still don't want to see him get hurt or anything ) ...But I can't wait until this ******* crashes and burns...Because it is gonna happen, and I'm gonna laugh... He don't know know how good he had it it...And WHEN he does, Is that gonna be Big Bad Ben's fault too?

It depends. He will get paid.......many millions more than we were going to pay him.
If he cares about winning over money......he aint a Raider today.

Oh wow
07-27-2019, 10:25 PM
It depends. He will get paid.......many millions more than we were going to pay him.
If he cares about winning over money......he aint a Raider today.

You don’t go to a team like the Raiders or Jets if you want to win.

Captain Lemming
07-28-2019, 12:02 AM

Exactly......reason why I'm happy he is gone.

Buzz
07-28-2019, 12:26 AM
AB exposed who he is this past year. We may have a hard time replacing his talent on the field. Nothing else about him will be missed.

Ernie
07-28-2019, 07:12 AM

That's right...

and exactly why we don't need guys like that on the roster.

NorthCoast
07-28-2019, 09:27 AM
Contrast that with JJSS's arrival into training camp.... quiet, unassuming, and a quote that would never pass through AB's lips:

"....it ain't about me..."

Oh wow
07-28-2019, 12:37 PM
Contrast that with JJSS's arrival into training camp.... quiet, unassuming, and a quote that would never pass through AB's lips:

"....it ain't about me..."

Back when we were winning SB’s guys showed up on tractors, 18 wheelers, scooters, etc.

IMO the crazy and creative arrivals were a fun way to start camp.

It’s what happens AFTER they arrive that’s important.

Northern_Blitz
07-28-2019, 06:08 PM
Back when we were winning SB’s guys showed up on tractors, 18 wheelers, scooters, etc.

IMO the crazy and creative arrivals were a fun way to start camp.

It’s what happens AFTER they arrive that’s important.

Agreed 100%. Complaining about camp arrivals is just old men shaking fists at the sky.

Moonie
07-28-2019, 06:48 PM
Let's see how well he does air humps in a Raider uniform, before we go all off half-cocked on the balloon rides.

Buzz
07-28-2019, 07:34 PM
Let's see how well he does air humps in a Raider uniform, before we go all off half-cocked on the balloon rides.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Steel Maniac
07-28-2019, 08:39 PM
A Good to great broncos secondary will give Carr tight windows he won’t be able to get the ball to ACB. The frustrations of an inferior qb starts in week one.

Captain Lemming
07-28-2019, 09:59 PM
Agreed 100%. Complaining about camp arrivals is just old men shaking fists at the sky.

Old man Jack Ham says:

"Back in my day, we didnt show up to camp in no stinkin air ballon or Lambo.........
we walked..........bare footed over hundreds of miles of lava fields to get to training camp."

"AND WE LIKED IT!!!!!"

https://img.apmcdn.org/5f82ffe41cb3ffad2b39bded343c2b09b9631113/uncropped/df5021-updraft-files-2013-06-5tlc.jpg

Steel Maniac
07-29-2019, 01:27 AM
Hahahahahahaha.. these guys who haven’t won anything coming to camp outlandishly.hahahaha.

NorthCoast
07-29-2019, 05:17 PM
Hahahahahahaha.. these guys who haven’t won anything coming to camp outlandishly.hahahaha.

And that's the point. If you've been there, done that, then play it up.
Else come to work...

Oh wow
07-29-2019, 05:32 PM
And that's the point. If you've been there, done that, then play it up.
Else come to work...

So you have to win it all to have fun before camp starts? LMAO.

You guys are hilarious.

NorthCoast
07-29-2019, 05:37 PM
So you have to win it all to have fun before camp starts? LMAO.

You guys are hilarious.

No, don't need to win it all but you end up like all the other clowns that haven't gotten the ultimate prize.

Oh wow
07-29-2019, 06:00 PM
No, don't need to win it all but you end up like all the other clowns that haven't gotten the ultimate prize.

This is crazy talk.

31 teams won’t win a SB this year. It’s not because they showed up to camp in a Lambo or an 18 wheeler.

NorthCoast
07-29-2019, 06:18 PM
This is crazy talk.

31 teams won’t win a SB this year. It’s not because they showed up to camp in a Lambo or an 18 wheeler.

Dizz, you're looking at it backward s. What did the SB winners show up in? I want the Steelers to follow the winners not the losers.

Steel Maniac
07-29-2019, 06:31 PM
Dizz, you're looking at it backward s. What did the SB winners show up in? I want the Steelers to follow the winners not the losers.

North, he’ll argue it down just because I said it. If Cap or you had said it initially, there’d be no argument. If I say the sky is blue, he’ll argue that it’s not. That what the frightful four do ; that’s why I’ve put them on ignore.

Oh wow
07-30-2019, 07:54 AM

Switzer needs to get 4 a game suspension for PEDs if we want a SB victory.

Oh wow
07-30-2019, 07:59 AM
Can someone please tell the narcissist that it’s not always about him. Dude is so desperate to be in the middle of every back and forth.