PDA

View Full Version : AB Releases ...

Buzz
06-13-2019, 03:49 PM
... a song. About Himself (surprise).

A real competition with LeVeon Bell to see who is the suckiest recording artist.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Article/Antonio-Brown-Instagram-song-release-132835794/

Rara
06-13-2019, 08:01 PM
Enough with Antonio Brown on this damn message board.

AzStillers1989
06-13-2019, 08:46 PM

Agree... move this a different category.

Like V Will said..

“I just feel like we brought a lot of good guys in. The people we added...everyone is focusing on the people we lost but I think the people we added are going to be very helpful to us. I think instead of focusing on what we lost, I get a lot of encouragement about the people we brought in.”

Steel Maniac
06-14-2019, 01:26 AM
Agree... move this a different category.

Like V Will said..

“I just feel like we brought a lot of good guys in. The people we added...everyone is focusing on the people we lost but I think the people we added are going to be very helpful to us. I think instead of focusing on what we lost, I get a lot of encouragement about the people we brought in.”

Boom.........

Oviedo
06-14-2019, 06:00 PM

Dud is dead to me. Only news I want to hear is when he fails

Eich
06-14-2019, 06:16 PM
Dud is dead to me. Only news I want to hear is when he fails

Well, I think this thread suits you well then!!

flippy
06-14-2019, 06:57 PM

He should make his name An'Tone Deaf'io Brown. :)

Maybe I'm tone deaf?

Seems like bad karaoke meets Weird Al.

Whatever it was, made me smile/laugh. Can't take anything seriously. I bet LB laughed too.

Buzz
06-14-2019, 08:09 PM

:Clap:Clap:Clap:Clap :lol::lol::lol:

Buzz
06-14-2019, 08:12 PM

I'd go with the "bad karaoke" part for sure. :lol:
Not sure even Weird Al can descend to AB level of weirdness. :lol: :lol:

Captain Lemming
06-15-2019, 02:25 AM
He should make his name An'Tone Deaf'io Brown. :)

Maybe I'm tone deaf?

Whatever it was, made me smile/laugh. Can't take anything seriously. I bet LB laughed too.

“Even Bell sounds great compared to you”, need to just quit, got no talent
Ohhh
“The Raiders look like fools for signing you, and I love it, I really love it.”

Shawn
06-15-2019, 06:50 AM
Well, I think this thread suits you well then!!. What you talking about? That song is lit! A generational music talent.

flippy
06-16-2019, 08:14 AM
I suspect we'll hear more antics thru training camp since the Raiders will be on Hard Knocks. That show should be a circus and the Steelers will likely still get questions about AB at least until the regular season starts.

Captain Lemming
06-17-2019, 12:02 AM
... a song. About Himself (surprise).

A real competition with LeVeon Bell to see who is the suckiest recording artist.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Article/Antonio-Brown-Instagram-song-release-132835794/

Not really a competition.
Bell IS bad......but Brown is next level awful. :)

RuthlessBurgher
06-21-2019, 02:10 PM
If these numbers are legit, I'm guessing that a certain someone is already unhappy with the way his new contract was structured after the trade to Oakland:

Report: Michael Thomas looking for $22 million a year

Posted by Josh Alper on June 21, 2019, 12:39 PM EDT

A report earlier this week indicated that the Saints and wide receiver Michael Thomas still had a sizable gap to bridge in talks about a new contract and there’s now word on exactly how big a gap exists between the two sides.

Jeff Duncan of NOLA.com had the initial report and reports on Friday that Thomas is looking for an average annual salary of $22 million a year in his next contract. He adds that the Saints are offering something in the neighborhood of $18 million per year.

Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. currently has the highest average salary per year for wide receivers at $18 million. With Thomas, Julio Jones, A.J. Green and Amari Cooper all in the market for new deals, that number is likely to go up at some point in the near future.

It may not reach the number that Thomas is seeking, although Duncan reports that’s already come down over the course of talks with the team. It could continue to come down and nothing is expected to happen in the immediate future as Thomas is traveling in Europe at the moment.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/06/21/report-michael-thomas-looking-for-22-million-a-year/

Mr.wizard
06-22-2019, 04:52 AM
Has there ever been a pro sports player with a good rap album?

Flasteel
06-22-2019, 10:02 AM
Wasn't this horrible music video done as a Madden commercial several years ago? I seem to remember having the same reactions and thoughts before.

Captain Lemming
06-22-2019, 02:56 PM

Damien Lillard of the NBA got serious game on the court AND on the mic.

He has done quality albums.

Marvin Bagley (not bad himself) claimed to be better, just this week started a rap battle dissed Lillard and Lillard DESTROYED him with some of the best battle lyrics I have ever heard.

Google search it, it is AWESOME.

Steel Maniac
06-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Damien Lillard of the NBA got serious game on the court AND on the mic.

He has done quality albums.

Marvin Bagley (not bad himself) claimed to be better, just this week started a rap battle dissed Lillard and Lillard DESTROYED him with some of the best battle lyrics I have ever heard.

Google search it, it is AWESOME.

I just listened to both and Lillard tore him a new one. Bagley got body bagged. LOL

Captain Lemming
06-22-2019, 09:27 PM
I just listened to both and Lillard tore him a new one. Bagley got body bagged. LOL

https://media1.tenor.com/images/78d1e3f91b7fe39b401d9fc872fef703/tenor.gif?itemid=13907754

Oh wow
06-23-2019, 06:19 PM

Arian Foster.

I need to check out Lillards work.

Shawn
06-26-2019, 06:45 AM
Lillard is strong, Foster strong as well. Some of these guys have real music talent. AB? Not so much.