PDA

View Full Version : Baker Mayfield

Disco1981
06-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Being hailed as this great leader of men , Now that he called out Duke Johnson...

Big Ben says anything as " constructive criticism " and is blasted on social media , radio, TV and any other platform as more or less being an *******, entitled QB, and horrible teammate...

So tired of my Steelers getting trashed...CAN'T WAIT for the season...I just have a gut feeling about this year...A, Us against the World mentality...With some huge chips on everybody's shoulders!:tt2

Oh wow
06-06-2019, 11:02 AM
If the Browns stumble this year I’m sure Baker will get the business for his “leadership” style.

Remember he was the crotch grabbing kid who was suspended in college for being a trash talking jerk.

He yaps a lot. Hopefully we give him no reason to talk this year.

Steel Maniac
06-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Being hailed as this great leader of men , Now that he called out Duke Johnson...

Big Ben says anything as " constructive criticism " and is blasted on social media , radio, TV and any other platform as more or less being an *******, entitled QB, and horrible teammate...

So tired of my Steelers getting trashed...CAN'T WAIT for the season...I just have a gut feeling about this year...A, Us against the World mentality...With some huge chips on everybody's shoulders!:tt2

Yeah, I want Ben to have a good and efficient year. Not only for the outsiders but also for the Ben bashers we have running around this poster room that blame him not only for offensive woes but defensive as well.

Oh wow
06-06-2019, 12:40 PM
If Ben has a good year so will Tomlin.