PDA

View Full Version : My Mock...Well kind of

Disco1981
04-03-2019, 07:13 PM
I haven't studied or know enough about these players as most, I'll admit that ( But I do know some ) So...

My mock isn't players, it's positions...With a lot of what ifs...I know you can't pigeonhole yourself, Have to go by your Board and how everything falls but...If we get Hockenson 1st round...

1st: Hockenson
2nd: BEST WR ( Should get a real good one here )
3rd: 2 LB's...1ILB, 1OLB, Or 2 ILB's ( again this 2nd tier has some really good ones ) And still high enough in the draft to get 2 good ones!
4th: RB: Again...Some really good ones still left mocked here...
* Offense is done! Loaded, even with losing AB imo...JuJu, Moncrief, 2nd rounder, Washington, Mac, Hock, 4th rd RB.......Switz,Eli...Very good offense!
5th:
5th:
6th:
6th:
6th:
7th:

DEFENSE, DENFENSE, DEFENSE, Rest of the draft...You can really take BPA, Even moreso because it's only on 1 side of the ball AND your LB's are already accounted for so...You can even narrow it more...CB, S, DL...6 picks! And hope you can hit on at least half of them...

* The only think I don't like about my own strategy lol is...You are waiting until the 5th round and beyond to get a CB...Which I think is a need...

Thoughts? Don't be to harsh lol :tt2

steeler_george
04-03-2019, 08:07 PM
I like your thinking.

I also know how time consuming it is to to fully make a mock post.

I am starting to think we go:

1 CB or Edge good value there ( Murray, Baker
2-S in the second
3-5 TE, WR, RB maybe double down at TE, WR
6 development depth

SidSmythe
04-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Hock, Greedy or Murphy

RuthlessBurgher
04-04-2019, 12:14 PM
So start with your favorite 1st round TE, then get the best available 2nd round wideout, a couple of 3rd round linebackers, and a 4th round RB, before focusing solely defense with the remaining picks, eh?

Since you were only mentioned position possibilities in rounds 2-4 rather than any actual players, here are a few players at each of those positions who are currently projected in the area (according to draftscout.com) where you would be in search of a WR, LB, or RB.

WR projected 1-2:
A.J. Brown, Ole Miss
Marquise Brown, Oklahoma
Parris Campbell, Ohio St.

WR projected 2:
Deebo Samuel, South Carolina
Kelvin Harmon, N.C. State
J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford

LB projected 2-3:
D'Andre Walker, Georgia
Germaine Pratt, N.C. State

LB projected 3:
Chase Winovich, Michigan
Jachai Polite, Florida
Drue Tranquill, Notre Dame
Ben Banogu, TCU
Tre Lamar, Clemson

RB projected 3-4:
Travis Homer, Miami
Justice Hill, Oklahoma St.
Benny Snell, Kentucky

RB projected 4:
Dexter Williams, Notre Dame
Ryquell Armstead, Temple

Oviedo
04-04-2019, 12:22 PM
I think you need to look at interior OL depth in the middle rounds of this draft