Doug Martin

Justin Houston
Shane Ray

Adrian Clayborn
Brent Urban

Mark Barron

Tre Boston
Adrian Phillips

Personally I like the thought of Houston, Barron and Clayborn best.

Houston Slots in as rotational edge, Barron replaces Burnett as Dime LB. Clayborn as rotational pass rush DE.

hawaiiansteel
03-15-2019, 04:59 PM
who are the best FA ILBers remaining?

steeler_george
03-15-2019, 05:15 PM
Spencer Ware
Doug Martin

Justin Houston
Shane Ray

Adrian Clayborn
Brent Urban

Mark Barron

Tre Boston
Adrian Phillips

Personally I like the thought of Houston, Barron and Clayborn best.

Houston Slots in as rotational edge, Barron replaces Burnett as Dime LB. Clayborn as rotational pass rush DE.

Although we made 2 big moves , it seems as if we are playing it smart, calculating to keep that 3rd round comp pick from Bell. (I don't know if that is the case but I read that somewhere that we are still projected to be awarded that pick.)

If that is our plan, I would like to pick up players who were released.

I want to add in to that list Z. Brown.

I wanted him last year. Looked as if he again played well in Washington, they had one hell of a D. He isn't the solution to our ILB woes, but he would strengthen the depth and probably better than Bostic.

Steelwolf
03-15-2019, 05:15 PM
Love to see the steelers get the Houston deal done. Been very quite on that front today

steeler_george
03-15-2019, 05:19 PM
who are the best FA ILBers remaining?

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/2019-nfl-free-agents-ranking-top-players-by-position-tracking-signings/i6brxq6i36yd1jdqikshec5gj

if you scroll down list available positions

hawaiiansteel
03-15-2019, 05:23 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/2019-nfl-free-agents-ranking-top-players-by-position-tracking-signings/i6brxq6i36yd1jdqikshec5gj

if you scroll down list available positions

thanks, great list. much appreciated my friend!!! :Cheers