PDA

View Full Version : Who Are You Rooting For To Win SuperBowl?

flippy
01-02-2019, 12:08 PM
I gotta go with New England or Baltimore.

We beat them both in the regular season, so if they win it, we can tell ourselves, at least we beat the SuperBowl champs that year and they may have only won because they didn't have to go thru us.

I'd prefer Baltimore win instead of NE.

Steel Maniac
01-02-2019, 12:19 PM
I think the AFC is more wide open then it's been in a long time. I think the Colts have a realistic chance to go to the Super Bowl. Because I'm not impressed with the Patriots, Texans or Chiefs defense. I think the Colts defense is better then all of those teams and Luck is better right now then both Watson and Brady.

I think this could be the year that a wildcard Colts team goes to the Super Bowl.

Eich
01-02-2019, 12:24 PM

We beat them both in the regular season, so if they win it, we can tell ourselves, at least we beat the SuperBowl champs that year and they may have only won because they didn't have to go thru us.

I couldn’t possibly be more opposite your opinion. I LOATHE both of those teams.

You want the organization known for cheating to match our number of rings?

You want Hairball hoisting a Lombardi?

NOTHING could make me more ill and more disappointed in this season than either of those teams winning.

Mick'sTeam
01-02-2019, 12:27 PM
New Orleans - have always been a Drew Brees fan and feel he's deserving. Tough to root for several of the AFC teams. I'd like to see either the Colts or Texans make it out of the AFC.

SteelBucks
01-02-2019, 12:31 PM
I’ll root for the Rams because no will care. Including the fans in their own city.

Ghost
01-02-2019, 12:34 PM
I won't even watch the games this weekend. I'm still disgusted and all this extra crap coming out isn't helping. Who cares...

Jooser
01-02-2019, 12:42 PM
Chargers vs Rams, LA throwdown.

flippy
01-02-2019, 12:54 PM
I couldn’t possibly be more opposite your opinion. I LOATHE both of those teams.

You want the organization known for cheating to match our number of rings?

You want Hairball hoisting a Lombardi?

NOTHING could make me more ill and more disappointed in this season than either of those teams winning.

I hate those 2 teams more than any other, so I'm with you there.

I actually think the Chargers will win because the NFL is fixed and they need a fan base for their big new stadium.

RuthlessBurgher
01-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Anyone but Baltimore, New England, and Dallas. I'm fine with anyone else in the rest of the playoff field.

K Train
01-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Saints, Rams, Chiefs, Texans, Indy are all fine with me

Moonie
01-02-2019, 01:32 PM

No!

We don't want Pats approaching our 6 titles.

Harbaugh is a jagoff of massive quantity.

Chiefs, Seahawks, maybe Saints. They all seem benign enough.

Steel Maniac
01-02-2019, 01:53 PM
The Patriots are running on fumes. Brady is laboring out there and their defense is the worse I've seen it in years. Patriots are not winning any Super Bowls with Brady again.

SteelBucks
01-02-2019, 02:36 PM
Anyone but Baltimore, New England, and Dallas. I'm fine with anyone else in the rest of the playoff field.

And the Eagles. My wife will become unbearable if they win another Super Bowl. I’ll give them one but not two.

williar
01-02-2019, 05:27 PM
Baltimore, KC, Eagles, Bears - Ravens, because I love teams who have the cajones to go against the grain. They sat Flacco on the bench and went and let Jackson drive the car. That kind of thing could never happen in Pittsburgh. KC - just to prove that a great, well executed offense is enough. Bears - I love the trade for Mack. Sometimes you got to make a splash if you want a return. Eagles - because I love how Nick Foles handles his role. When his number is called, game face goes on! And to show that you don't have to have a super-star QB to win... Just one who knows how to do what is necessary to win!!

Sword
01-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Chargers....

The Man of Steel
01-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Chargers because I’d like to see Philip Rivers bring another Lombardi to the draft class of 2004.

Steel Maniac
01-02-2019, 05:59 PM
Loved to see the Chargers pull it off. But that defense..

pittpete
01-02-2019, 08:37 PM
Seahawks all the way

papillon
01-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Chargers, they've never won it

Pappy

Furious
01-02-2019, 10:08 PM
1) Saints (because Brees is a class act and one hell of a football player). 2) Rams (because I think McVey is the best all around coach in the league). 3) Bears (because in a offense dominant league, I love the way their defense is carrying their team).

winwithd
01-02-2019, 10:55 PM
Colts, because Frank Reich is a class act. Eagles fans were obnoxious enough with one, can't imagine what two would be like. Although I'd like to see how the Eagles handle things if Foles leads them to another ring. I'd kind of like to see Matt Nagy win too. So I'll go for Colts v Bears.

pfelix73
01-03-2019, 12:30 AM
I'll say Seattle. Been impressed with them for the past month or so. We'll see what they can do this weekend.

However- Local coaches I'll root for are Nagy @Chicago and Reich @ Indy.

steelz09
01-03-2019, 12:37 AM
Saints or possibly the Bears in NFC. Maybe the Colts or Chargers in the AFC.

Sugar
01-03-2019, 10:08 AM
I'd like to see the Chargers v either the Saints or Rams. I really don't care who wins. I hate no team more than the Ravens, so the faster they are out the better to me.

Rara
01-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Bears and Texans.

Any team that is a family member's favorite (Bears is my oldest brother's favorite team) is who I usually root for. Khalil Mack really has given the Bears defense a resurgence, they're looking really tough.

Texans is because of JJ Watt and Deshaun Watson.

If the Patriots get knocked out or lose the Super Bowl.. it's an instant win for me

NorthCoast
01-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Bears and Texans.

Any team that is a family member's favorite (Bears is my oldest brother's favorite team) is who I usually root for. Khalil Mack really has given the Bears defense a resurgence, they're looking really tough.

Texans is because of JJ Watt and Deshaun Watson.

If the Patriots get knocked out or lose the Super Bowl.. it's an instant win for meIn-laws are huge Bears fans, and I like their game after Mack joined the team.... Oh what coulda been if we knew then what we know now... Mack for Brown, straight up in a heartbeat.

NJ-STEELER
08-06-2023, 01:24 AM
Baltimore, KC, Eagles, Bears - Ravens, because I love teams who have the cajones to go against the grain. They sat Flacco on the bench and went and let Jackson drive the car. That kind of thing could never happen in Pittsburgh. KC - just to prove that a great, well executed offense is enough. Bears - I love the trade for Mack. Sometimes you got to make a splash if you want a return. Eagles - because I love how Nick Foles handles his role. When his number is called, game face goes on! And to show that you don't have to have a super-star QB to win... Just one who knows how to do what is necessary to win!!

oh wow (pen intended lmao) williar is a fan of jackson and the ravens

gosh darn it the coincidences are uncanny lmao