PDA

View Full Version : Broncos, Browns, Packers Requesting To Interview Munchak For Head Coach Vacancies

hawaiiansteel
12-31-2018, 03:24 PM
Reports: Broncos, Browns, Packers Requesting To Interview Mike Munchak For Head Coaching Vacancies

By Alex Kozora
Posted on December 31, 2018

https://steelersdepot.com/2018/12/schefter-broncos-requesting-to-interview-mike-munchak-for-head-coaching-vacancy/

steelz09
12-31-2018, 03:35 PM
Reports: Broncos, Browns, Packers Requesting To Interview Mike Munchak For Head Coaching Vacancies

By Alex Kozora
Posted on December 31, 2018

https://steelersdepot.com/2018/12/schefter-broncos-requesting-to-interview-mike-munchak-for-head-coaching-vacancy/

Maybe they fire Tomlin and promote Munchak.

Not sure if Munchak is just a great positional coach or if he just needs another shot at being a HC.

Steel Maniac
12-31-2018, 03:38 PM
If I’m the Browns , he’ll yeah I’d interview Munchak. That would weaken us and make them that much stronger. He’d be crazy notcto take a job with a legit franchise qb like Mayfield.

RobinCole
12-31-2018, 03:42 PM
It’s a bit premature to declare Mayfield a “legit franchise qb”. IMO

Steel Maniac
12-31-2018, 03:45 PM
I believe Mayfield threw 29 tds which is the all time record for rookie QBs. After Hue was booted, he sure looked like a legit franchise qb. No?

williar
12-31-2018, 07:14 PM
Good for Munchak. He deserves another opportunity..

Shawn
12-31-2018, 10:01 PM
Munchak is the only guy not named Belichick I would want to replace Tomlin.

Shawn
12-31-2018, 10:03 PM
Maybe they fire Tomlin and promote Munchak.

Not sure if Munchak is just a great positional coach or if he just needs another shot at being a HC. If I'm the Steelers I'm asking myself if Tomlin is a franchise coach. Does he still have it within this environment with these players. If the answer is no...you don't let Munchak get away. He has done nothing but bring us results. Why not give him a shot.

Ernie
12-31-2018, 10:06 PM
That's what Im saying Shawn. Look what Munchak has done with this Offensive line. Dude is a legend in Pittsburg... and has the reputation of being a miracle worker...
At the bare minimum... i'll bet he has better command of his locker room... and that is needed as much or more than anything else for this team to get back on track.

Shawn
01-01-2019, 02:44 AM
That's what Im saying Shawn. Look what Munchak has done with this Offensive line. Dude is a legend in Pittsburg... and has the reputation of being a miracle worker...
At the bare minimum... i'll bet he has better command of his locker room... and that is needed as much or more than anything else for this team to get back on track. Couldn't agree more. If they do think about replacing Tomlin (which they wont this year)...I want it to be with Munchak or some up and coming talent.

Ernie
01-01-2019, 08:04 AM
Couldn't agree more. If they do think about replacing Tomlin (which they wont this year)...I want it to be with Munchak or some up and coming talent.

Agreed. I don't think it will be Munchak.. because it appears he will be a HC somewhere else very soon...

but I like the idea of an up and coming talent. Been saying Pat Fitzgerald from Northwestern for a while now. Somebody like him or a Frank Reich would be fine by me.