PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Part of It All

flippy
12-31-2018, 03:04 AM
We had the best record of all the teams that missed the playoffs, so we’re picking 20th in the draft.

Why not just expand the playoffs to 8 teams in each conference? Why give 4 teams a bye? The NFL could make a little extra money with 4 more games.

It it would have extended our season. But instead I feel like we’re the 1 eyed kings in the land of the blind.

Steel Maniac
12-31-2018, 03:09 AM
Flippy , my friend, don’t do that. Let’s not beg now. At least we as Steeler fans should keep our dignity since our head coach has none. We didn’t win double digit regular season games so we don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

We can’t lower our standards. Keep your chin up my friend.

Ernie
12-31-2018, 07:45 AM
We didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. We proved it time and again... but yesterday's game solidified it.

Starlifter
12-31-2018, 10:14 AM
the playoff format is really good the way it is. I like the prize for winning the division and possibly getting a bye week. it's no coincidence the pats win superbowls when they have a bye, and lose when they don't.

the steelers just weren't worthy this year.

Steel Maniac
12-31-2018, 10:20 AM
Nope..but Steeler fans deserve better then what they've been getting the last 6-7 years from Tomlin. We've been more then patient with him and this buffoonery that he's running.