Browns just scored

20-14

Snap outta it Steelers OFFENSE

Ernie
12-30-2018, 07:21 PM
Browns just scored

20-14

Snap outta it Steelers OFFENSE

that's what im saying... 150 yards total offense so far.

steeler_george
12-30-2018, 08:42 PM
only fitting the game was choked less by a td and we are out!

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-30-2018, 08:51 PM
only fitting the game was choked less by a td and we are out!

How fitting that the Steelers knocked (almost) out of the playoffs by a bad call that robbed the team we wanted of a TD? A microcosm of the worst moments of the Steelers season.

Buzz
12-30-2018, 08:54 PM
Steelers didn't deserve making the playoffs. Might be better this way. Maybe we'll get some meaningful change.

Ernie
12-31-2018, 10:24 AM
Just saw the Lamar Jackson fumble for the first time...

Wow, the Browns got hosed!!!!

Steel Maniac
12-31-2018, 10:28 AM
How fitting that the Steelers knocked (almost) out of the playoffs by a bad call that robbed the team we wanted of a TD? A microcosm of the worst moments of the Steelers season.

Our season was over on the final Raider drive. Make no mistake about it. We were not expected to win in New Orleans coming into this year, and we didn't. We knew we were going to need that raider game before it was even played. And Tomlin came out arrogant and nonchalant leaving Ben on the bench until he absolutely needed him.

Steel Maniac
12-31-2018, 10:28 AM
We lost to the worse team in the league (at the time) and when you do that, you don't deserve to go anywhere.

Ernie
12-31-2018, 10:30 AM
Our season was over on the final Raider drive. Make no mistake about it. We were not expected to win in New Orleans coming into this year, and we didn't. We knew we were going to need that raider game before it was even played. And Tomlin came out arrogant and nonchalant leaving Ben on the bench until he absolutely needed him.

Quote of the year.....

"Flow of the game"... lmao. I don't know how anyone who reads this statement, can say with a straight face that we can't do better......

SteelerOfDeVille
12-31-2018, 11:57 AM
Quote of the year.....

"Flow of the game"... lmao. I don't know how anyone who reads this statement, can say with a straight face that we can't do better......
that one stung. and was just dumb.

but, it was a trend. this team spent too much time leading by 1 score or less instead of putting the opponents away with another score. that's why they were so bad in close games. that is the biggest change needed...

NorthCoast
12-31-2018, 12:07 PM
that one stung. and was just dumb.

but, it was a trend. this team spent too much time leading by 1 score or less instead of putting the opponents away with another score. that's why they were so bad in close games. that is the biggest change needed...I agree with this SoD. There were games where the offense seemed to ease up rather than continue to do what was working.

fordfixer
12-31-2018, 06:39 PM
I agree with this SoD. There were games where the offense seemed to ease up rather than continue to do what was working.
Yep I agree ☝️