NorthCoast
12-29-2018, 09:15 PM
Will the Steelers have a shot at this guy in the next draft? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vg38N3k40

winwithd
12-29-2018, 11:18 PM
Will the Steelers have a shot at this guy in the next draft? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vg38N3k40

In USAToday, Todd McShay has Cincinnati taking him at 13 and at 18 us taking Jaylon Ferguson from LA Tech, DE.

SteelBucks
12-29-2018, 11:51 PM
In USAToday, Todd McShay has Cincinnati taking him at 13 and at 18 us taking Jaylon Ferguson from LA Tech, DE.

I watched Ferguson in the Hawaii Bowl. Pretty impressive. Broke Terrell Suggs college football sack record that stood for 16 years.

Steel Maniac
12-30-2018, 01:12 AM
Reports say he’s slow on play recognition; and is an inconsistent tackler. A lot like Dupree it sounds like.

Disco1981
12-30-2018, 05:34 AM
Reports say he’s slow on play recognition; and is an inconsistent tackler. A lot like Dupree it sounds like.

Sounds like he'll fit right in.....

steeler_george
12-30-2018, 07:35 AM
I was thinking the same think with that kid from Clemson #11 Simmons, Converted safety to LB. I don't watch a lot of college football besides bowl games and Buckey games, but he looks like a baller.

Oviedo
12-30-2018, 08:18 AM
I think ILB needs to be a priority for us. I think the loss of Shazier has been the biggest factor leading to the decline in defensive performance this season. Williams and Bostic are scrubs and can't hold Shazier's jock

Need to add speed and athleticism at ILB

steeler_george
12-30-2018, 11:07 AM
I think ILB needs to be a priority for us. I think the loss of Shazier has been the biggest factor leading to the decline in defensive performance this season. Williams and Bostic are scrubs and can't hold Shazier's jock

Need to add speed and athleticism at ILB

I think our decline at LB started when Worilds ( not that he was a pro bowler) abruptly retired early, and had us chasing the OLB position which we might say still say is questionable at best. Add in Shazier's misfortune, our LB core became the weak spot, and consider who are DBs are!