PDA

View Full Version : 7-2-1 to 8-6-1.....

Starlifter
12-23-2018, 09:11 PM
As much as we all want to point to today - that’s the truth of the season.

Bad coaching
Streaky offense
Poor discipline in my opinion
Weak special teams
Bad defense.

That’s been our script all year. Steelers had a good chance today but we paid the price for the last 14 weeks.

Maybe Cleveland beats the rats. But there’s no guarantee we beat the bungles either.

Just a wasted disappointing season so far.

papillon
12-23-2018, 09:25 PM

Bad coaching
Streaky offense
Weak special teams
Bad defense.

That’s been our script all year. Steelers had a good chance today but we paid the price for the last 14 weeks.

Maybe Cleveland beats the rats. But there’s no guarantee we beat the bungles either.

The Steelers beat the Bengals by 21 next week, it won't be close. The NFL will be sure that the Ravens and Steelers games are played at the same time so neither will know the outcome of the other and have to play hard. The Steelers win big.

Pappy

Steelwolf
12-23-2018, 09:31 PM
Meh Steelers miss the playoffs and hopefully cut ties with butler positive note boz didn't miss tonight

winwithd
12-23-2018, 09:40 PM
Meh Steelers miss the playoffs and hopefully cut ties with butler positive note boz didn't miss tonight

I don't remember any WTF throws from Ben either

Ghost
12-23-2018, 09:41 PM
Ouch. That’s a tough, tough fall. Not totally out but damn, that hurts

NorthCoast
12-23-2018, 09:42 PM
The positive? If the Steelers were considering any coaching changes they now have a ready reason to do so. If they get to the playoffs it will make it all the harder to make those changes.

SteelBucks
12-23-2018, 09:44 PM
Playoff teams improve and win in December. The Steelers are definitely doing the opposite.

Buzz
12-23-2018, 10:31 PM
The Steelers beat the Bengals by 21 next week, it won't be close. The NFL will be sure that the Ravens and Steelers games are played at the same time so neither will know the outcome of the other and have to play hard. The Steelers win big.

Pappy

They've moved the Steelers/Bengals game to 4:25.

Buzz
12-23-2018, 10:32 PM

Bad coaching
Streaky offense
Weak special teams
Bad defense.

No NFL team underachieves like the Steelers.

Steel Maniac
12-23-2018, 11:31 PM
Playoff teams improve and win in December. The Steelers are definitely doing the opposite.

The standard is the standard.

Ernie
12-24-2018, 05:55 AM
they were 2nd in the AFC at 7-2-1...and then went on to lose 4 out of 5. I refuse to believe Tomlin and company don't deserve a big part of the blame.

pittpete
12-24-2018, 01:58 PM
HC's cant take the blame when players don't execute:eek:
It's not like the Browns have won 5 games when their HC was fired?
cmon:p

NorthCoast
12-24-2018, 03:39 PM
HC's cant take the blame when players don't execute:eek:
It's not like the Browns have won 5 games when their HC was fired?
cmon:pBrowns have talent on the defense. Just needed a coach that knew how to get them to play together. Can't say that the Steelers have the same.