PDA

View Full Version : 3-0

Steelhere10
12-16-2018, 08:24 PM
On my guarantees. All told me I was crazy

SteelBucks
12-16-2018, 08:28 PM
Keep the guarantees coming. They got their hands full next week.

Buzz
12-16-2018, 08:58 PM
Yep. Kudos to steelhere. Now please, guarantee a win vs. New Orleans next week.

fordfixer
12-16-2018, 09:05 PM
Well done.

skyhawk
12-16-2018, 10:07 PM
Can the O score more than 21 points? Otherwise, I think you are out of guarantees.

Captain Lemming
12-17-2018, 12:07 AM

"ALL" told you........

https://66.media.tumblr.com/96fd1c5fbde753d38229cb0d036cb26a/tumblr_mv4chfRIX91sgl0ajo1_250.gif

Steel Maniac
12-17-2018, 09:09 AM
Brady really is on a rapid decline. He screwed the patriots franchise forcing Jimmy G out last year on a power play move with Kraft. Good to know the window is closing on the Pats.

Eich
12-17-2018, 09:14 AM
Brady really is on a rapid decline. He screwed the patriots franchise forcing Jimmy G out last year on a power play move with Kraft. Good to know the window is closing on the Pats.

He looked like crap last night. Although, he's never been great with pressure coming at him. I would love to see them out of the big game for 20 years.

Steel Maniac
12-17-2018, 09:16 AM
20???? Try 80!! Lol

Sword
12-17-2018, 09:36 AM
He looked like crap last night. Although, he's never been great with pressure coming at him. I would love to see them out of the big game for 20 years.
yep with pressure and playing man to man mixed in with zone you have a good chance and beating them....

SteelerOfDeVille
12-17-2018, 11:26 AM
"ALL" told you........

https://66.media.tumblr.com/96fd1c5fbde753d38229cb0d036cb26a/tumblr_mv4chfRIX91sgl0ajo1_250.gif
right... cuz i never doubt that the steelers CAN win... it's not like we're the browns - lol

rpmpit
12-17-2018, 11:35 AM
And with Brady gone, we'll all see how much of a genius the sweatshirt wearing mumbler really is. Or more accurately, ISN'T.

RuthlessBurgher
12-17-2018, 04:53 PM
Brady really is on a rapid decline.

Peyton Manning had a rapid decline. He finished his career with a season with a completion percentage below 60, nearly twice as many INT's than TD passes, and a passer rating under 70. That's a rapid decline for Hall of Famer.

Brady on the other hand, is still completing 65.9% of his passes, is 21 yards away from hitting 4000 yards passing again, has 24 TD to 9 INT, and a 97.6 passer rating. Yeah, he's not the guy who threw 50 TD's back in 2007, but his current stats are essentially in line with what he's been doing for the last several seasons. He's still a damn fine QB.

You certainly did not acknowledge a rapid decline in Brady prior to this game. The way you are moving the goalposts, it's no surprise that Boswell can't kick one through the uprights.

Northern_Blitz
12-17-2018, 05:13 PM
Peyton Manning had a rapid decline. He finished his career with a season with a completion percentage below 60, nearly twice as many INT's than TD passes, and a passer rating under 70. That's a rapid decline for Hall of Famer.

Brady on the other hand, is still completing 65.9% of his passes, is 21 yards away from hitting 4000 yards passing again, has 24 TD to 9 INT, and a 97.6 passer rating. Yeah, he's not the guy who threw 50 TD's back in 2007, but his current stats are essentially in line with what he's been doing for the last several seasons. He's still a damn fine QB.

You certainly did not acknowledge a rapid decline in Brady prior to this game. The way you are moving the goalposts, it's no surprise that Boswell can't kick one through the uprights.

Can we please not delight too much in the potential rapid decline of someone else's vet QB?

That's flying a bit too close to the sun for my taste (I don't think we're there yet, but it's on the horizon).

K Train
12-17-2018, 05:16 PM

Ive been following these...and its incredible

Steel Maniac
12-17-2018, 05:19 PM

That's not true. I said even before the game that Brady was on the decline. Please stop making stuff up; constantly looking for things to try and specifically get after me just because I busted you out on downing Conner before he had a chance.

I know exactly what Brady is because he's on my bench in one of my leagues. And he's been there for weeks because of his decline. :rolleyes:

Steel Maniac
12-17-2018, 05:20 PM
Can we please not delight too much in the potential rapid decline of someone else's vet QB?

That's flying a bit too close to the sun for my taste (I don't think we're there yet, but it's on the horizon).

Hahahahahahaha..your right Northern; karma can be a boomerang!! LMFAO!!!

RuthlessBurgher
12-17-2018, 07:30 PM
That's not true. I said even before the game that Brady was on the decline. Please stop making stuff up; constantly looking for things to try and specifically get after me just because I busted you out on downing Conner before he had a chance.

I know exactly what Brady is because he's on my bench in one of my leagues. And he's been there for weeks because of his decline. :rolleyes:

So this rapid decline has been over the last several weeks? Last week against Miami, he threw for 358 yards and had 3 TD passes and no INT (passer rating 112.4). The week before against Minnesota, he completed 75% of his passes and threw for 311 yards (passer rating 102.5). The week before that against the Jets, he threw for 283 yards and had 2 TD passes and no INT (passer rating 115.4). Where is this rapid decline you claim to have spoken about before the game? All I know is that you have argued that any success we have had on defense was because our schedule lacked top tier QB's and now you are trying to say that Tom Freaking Brady is not a top tier QB somehow.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-17-2018, 07:58 PM
Funny too how many times I've heard on TV or radio today that Gronk is not himself. The Steelers chose him to double most of the game. Wouldn't that have opened things up for someone like Gordon who I kept hearing was the guy who has reinvigorated the passing game?

I also kept hearing how off Brady was but every highlight that showed him missing receivers showed those same receivers not open. I have seen so many times highlights with commentary like "Brady threw it nowhere near where the receiver could catch it...the receiver was completely covered". Instead of giving the D credit and saying that there was nowhere to go with the ball thanks to blanket coverage by the D, somehow everybody keeps saying that Brady was unable to hit receivers who weren't open.

As far as the penalties went was anybody here at the game? In the post game interviews all of the players kept mentioning how great the crowd was. Most of the Pats penalties were pre-snap. I'd love to hear about how loud it was and see how much of a factor the crowd was.

RuthlessBurgher
12-17-2018, 08:42 PM
It was loud. Playoff game loud no question. They didn't play Renegade until the 2:00 warning in the 4th quarter. From that point on, it was deafening. Even as Brady drove them down into the red zone on that final drive, it remained consistently loud, resulting in multiple presnap penalties. I'm still paying for it with my voice (or lack thereof) today. Great times. Enjoyable ride home.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-18-2018, 09:51 AM
It was loud. Playoff game loud no question. They didn't play Renegade until the 2:00 warning in the 4th quarter. From that point on, it was deafening. Even as Brady drove them down into the red zone on that final drive, it remained consistently loud, resulting in multiple presnap penalties. I'm still paying for it with my voice (or lack thereof) today. Great times. Enjoyable ride home.

That's what I'd figured after seeing the players mention it so many times after the game. WTG Ruth, way to pump that crowd up!