PDA

View Full Version : Preserving the record on the scumbaggitry of Lev Bell

Moonie
12-14-2018, 02:53 AM
Part of what we do here, maybe the only thing of any value we do here, is preserve the record of what Steelers fans were thinking about and going through at any particular time.

Here is what our former All-Pro running back - a knothead who would have been revered in Pittsburgh forever, if he had signed a $14.5 million year contract - thinks about the Steelers team he was a member of for the last few years. A team that got him to where he is (wherever that may be). This is what he thinks about a fan base as loyal as any there is, especially to Steelers players, past and present. This is what Lev'scum Bell thinks of the Steelers and their fans right now:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25502959/rb-leveon-bell-likes-instagram-post-showing-final-score-pittsburgh-steelers-latest-loss

Eich
12-14-2018, 09:34 AM
I'm no fan of the guy. But just "liking" an Instagram post isn't all that terrible. I'm sure in his own mind, he feels like the team slighted him by not giving him enough guaranteed money and that the fans unfairly made him a villain.

Time for all parties to move on. It didn't work out.

Captain Lemming
12-14-2018, 10:12 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/igR5863TALcSk/giphy.gif

squidkid
12-14-2018, 01:48 PM
yup, but the labia bell lovers said he would be welcome back and wouldnt be a distraction. its wasnt personal, it was business and all players knew it and accepted it as such

Steel Maniac
12-14-2018, 02:06 PM
yup, but the labia bell lovers said he would be welcome back and wouldnt be a distraction. its wasnt personal, it was business and all players knew it and accepted it as such

Same guys who think Tomlin is such a great coach. :rolleyes:

The Man of Steel
12-15-2018, 11:58 AM
Bell’s not a smart guy to begin with so I wouldn’t put much thought into his actions. This is the same genius who didn’t know that you could get a DUI for being high on weed.

papillon
12-15-2018, 12:51 PM
Same guys who think Tomlin is such a great coach. :rolleyes:

You say that as if its for certain that he isn't.

Pappy