PDA

View Full Version : coming tomorrow

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-02-2018, 02:18 AM
It's 1AM and I just decided to book a hotel for tomorrow night and come in with my son. We've never waited this long to book and never without tickets.

It seems like there are a lot of tickets available for the game, is it better to buy online now or will it be easy to find scalper tickets at the game? What kind of pricing am I looking at for decent seats? We've always bought way in advance so never risked it.

Any advice?

Starlifter
12-02-2018, 12:45 PM
I rarely have scalped - and then only because I was short a few tix and head friends with me. It goes without saying, the closer to kickoff I suspect you'll find a better price. Also because it was flexed to 8:30 - there might be a bit more opportunity to get seats. I know I had to give my tix to family because I couldn't adjust my schedule. Plus, it's a bear having to get up on monday morning after a late game. I see a ton of seats available right now on ticket exchange. 100 bucks each for up top - around 150-170 each for field level behind the steelers bench.

what scalpers want? timing is everything.......

flippy
12-02-2018, 04:16 PM
I’d wait to buy at the game. There’s gonna be a lot of people that had to dump tix because they couldn’t make the night game for whatever reason.

I bet you can get 2 amazing seats for under $100. If you’re nice to people, someone might even give u an extra ticket. Sometimes they can’t sell all the tix they have last minute on a game that gets moved to a night game.

The only thing working against you is it’s a pretty warm day in Pittsburgh so you might get more people willing to venture out to the game than normal for this time of year.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
12-03-2018, 05:08 PM
I ended up purchasing online Sunday morning. I figured it's better to make sure instead of making a few bucks but risk not getting. We sat in section 108 at the 15 yard line and paid $132 apiece for the seats.