PDA

View Full Version : Dalton Done for the Season

NorthCoast
11-26-2018, 09:52 PM
placed on Injured Reserve for the season:

https://www.bengals.com/news/dalton-to-ir-as-driskel-s-first-nfl-start-looms-vs-broncos

Buzz
11-27-2018, 12:52 AM
Bengals playing for better draft picks now.

williar
11-27-2018, 12:07 PM
They always seem to draft well - just don't know how to manage the talent they have. That team will go nowhere regardless until they fire Marvin Lewis.

RuthlessBurgher
11-27-2018, 12:34 PM
They always seem to draft well - just don't know how to manage the talent they have. That team will go nowhere regardless until they fire Marvin Lewis.

If Mike Brown finally fires Marvin Lewis, he'll probably just promote Hue Jackson to head coach.

Then if Baltimore misses the playoffs again, they fire John Harbaugh, and he'll sign in Cleveland.

And just to complete the circle, the Ravens can hire Marvin Lewis as Harbaugh's replacement.

All is well with the world. ;)

NorthCoast
11-27-2018, 01:33 PM
If Mike Brown finally fires Marvin Lewis, he'll probably just promote Hue Jackson to head coach.

Then if Baltimore misses the playoffs again, they fire John Harbaugh, and he'll sign in Cleveland.

And just to complete the circle, the Ravens can hire Marvin Lewis as Harbaugh's replacement.

All is well with the world. ;)
Word on the street is G Williams may stick in brownstown. They like how the team is playing under him.

RuthlessBurgher
11-27-2018, 01:44 PM
Word on the street is G Williams may stick in brownstown. They like how the team is playing under him.

Bruce Arians also wants back in with the Brownies...

pittpete
11-27-2018, 04:32 PM
The way we've been passing lately, i thought Arians was back with the Steelers...LOL

Steel Maniac
11-28-2018, 11:16 AM
No doubt in my mind Jackson will take over for Lewis so he can continue their crappiness. LOL

Bengals are about to be the new celler dwellers of this division and possibly the NFL. If I'm A.J. Green, I ask to get out of their pronto.