PDA

View Full Version : AB is a moron

squidkid
09-28-2018, 05:28 PM
'i cant throw it to myself"

Buzz
09-28-2018, 06:18 PM
AB still has plenty of mileage left, but as the passes get spread around to more offensive weapons, he may never get the kinds of numbers he has in the past few years. Frankly, it is a good thing for this offense if Ben is not forcing it to Brown as much as he has in the past, and is utilizing others; makes us harder to defend. If AB is frustrated about his stats, I hope he will channel that energy into his play on the field, and not act out stupidly. This team doesn't need any more of that nonsense.

Steel Maniac
09-28-2018, 06:41 PM
AB still has plenty of mileage left, but as the passes get spread around to more offensive weapons, he may never get the kinds of numbers he has in the past few years. Frankly, it is a good thing for this offense if Ben is not forcing it to Brown as much as he has in the past, and is utilizing others; makes us harder to defend. If AB is frustrated about his stats, I hope he will channel that energy into his play on the field, and not act out stupidly. This team doesn't need any more of that nonsense.

Exactly. It's diversifying our offense. Which is good for us and bad for any defense trying to figure us out.

AzStillers1989
09-28-2018, 06:58 PM
Wow way to cherry pick one line of his interview and mold it for your own agenda....

"My statistics are already there. I've already done everything from a statistical point," Brown said. "Obviously, it's out of my control. I can't throw it to myself. But what's important is we continue to win. I'm getting a lot of respect out there. Guys are doubling me, tripling me. But what's new? We've got to continue to win. Winning is most important. Obviously I think I'm the top-rated receiver from 2010 (among) who's in the league. It's all about winning at this point."

Steelhere10
09-28-2018, 07:09 PM
Wow way to cherry pick one line of his interview and mold it for your own agenda....

"My statistics are already there. I've already done everything from a statistical point," Brown said. "Obviously, it's out of my control. I can't throw it to myself. But what's important is we continue to win. I'm getting a lot of respect out there. Guys are doubling me, tripling me. But what's new? We've got to continue to win. Winning is most important. Obviously I think I'm the top-rated receiver from 2010 (among) who's in the league. It's all about winning at this point."

Exactly!!! I was about to post the same thing. People let their hate for a player show sometimes.

feltdizz
09-28-2018, 07:25 PM
Thread failure.

Eddie Spaghetti
09-28-2018, 07:43 PM
was a stupid thing to say in any context

he sounds like an idiot when he opens his mouth. the exceptionalism rant last week was the dumbest thing I have ever heard

squidkid
09-28-2018, 07:49 PM

so because he said a few other things that you guys ate up means its okay to throw ben under the bus?
if hes already done it all statistically, then why comment/cry about whos throwing the ball?
if hes the team guy you think he is, why wasnt he celebrating a td with the rest of the team instead of sulking by himself?
are you guys stupid enough to believe that he is getting double and triple teamed all the time?
what about the line where he states he wants to get into the HOF. is that a team player comment?
any more 1 lines you want me to mention?
i actually liked AB up to this year, so your agenda angle doesnt fly. nice try tho

pittpete
09-28-2018, 11:39 PM
Some of you guys need to get laid or take the stick out of your @ss...LOL

AzStillers1989
09-28-2018, 11:45 PM
:Clap:Clap:Bow:Bow:Cheers

Slapstick
09-29-2018, 01:14 AM

Quoted for truth...

BURGH86STEEL
09-29-2018, 02:32 AM

That's funny right there.

Steelhere10
09-29-2018, 09:48 AM

Why do it have to be either or? I think some need both.

feltdizz
09-29-2018, 10:02 AM

Boooooooom.

you can tell which guys have the Death Valley crotch.

Aint had it since it had them.