PDA

View Full Version : Rudolph to Washington Connection

SidSmythe
04-28-2018, 05:52 PM
Very Impressive vs. some top teams.
I also heard a few familiar CB's names on here also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az_pvRSElI8

feltdizz
04-29-2018, 10:21 AM
Impressive stats but I wouldn’t consider these top teams on defense.

Big 12 is wide open defenses.

I’m more impressed by Washington. Dude had some reallly nice one handed grabs.

NorthCoast
04-29-2018, 10:43 AM
Impressive stats but I wouldn’t consider these top teams on defense.

Big 12 is wide open defenses.

I’m more impressed by Washington. Dude had some reallly nice one handed grabs.Agreed. CB play was pretty horrible, most catches were uncontested.
But two things struck me on the tape; the guy can really track the ball in the air and make adjustments. In that sense, he is the anti-Martavis. Other thing, watch how he simply hands the ball to the ref after scoring, with little showboating. In that sense, he is the anti-AB.

Slapstick
04-29-2018, 12:01 PM
I think Washington will be great at contested passes...the way he can track is almost AB like...

D Rock
04-29-2018, 12:09 PM
That's a ton of TDs

feltdizz
04-30-2018, 09:03 AM
Agreed. CB play was pretty horrible, most catches were uncontested.
But two things struck me on the tape; the guy can really track the ball in the air and make adjustments. In that sense, he is the anti-Martavis. Other thing, watch how he simply hands the ball to the ref after scoring, with little showboating. In that sense, he is the anti-AB.

You can’t celebrate with the football in college.. lol. Don’t be disappointed when he is running around chasing JuJu after TD’s.

His ball awareness is crazy good.

Shawn
04-30-2018, 09:20 AM
Rudolph in the third was a terrific value. I would have been throwing stuff if we drafted him in the first. And I think drafting him and Washington together was a very bright move.